Rams vs Saints

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did not know that both nets went up at the same time behind the field goal. Noted that on the last PAT.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well after all the offensive dominance between the 20s only 13 pts on the board for the saints.

Ram D limited the damage until the O decided to show and now it's anybody's ball game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And what the HELL is the deal with the audio from FOX?? Every week it's jacked up and this is as bad as I have heard. Is this not 2019, not 1979? All the clipping, pings, skips...Annoying!!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":1gc68u2p said:
Let’s keep this lead going!

LOL... Just curious... In a MASSIVELY huge game for your team, why are you hanging on a Seahawks site? If my Seahawks were in this game, the LAST place I would be is on some random team's site. What the hell man? Go here! http://blackandgold.com/saints/92210-ga ... -rams.html And BTW, Good luck to your Saints... I am rooting for them, as many of us here are...

Chapow

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3i4y62g2 said:
Rams starting to take control of this game.... then went from 13 minutes to 3 in ToP to 15 minutes to 14, totally totally flipped the narrative.

Not a good sign for New Orleans who have a smaller D line and are starting to show signs of fatigue against those big rams O linemen.

Rams get Gurley moving they pull away in the 2nd half.

Maybe. But if the Saints get Kamara and Ingram going they could pull away in the 2nd half too.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That was a nice drive by the Saints. Took some effort to get into the EZ, but finally made it. Will have to see if they have the D to keep the Rams from answering. Good start to the 2nd half though

hawk45

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3u49za1g said:
BlackandGolden":3u49za1g said:
Let’s keep this lead going!

LOL... Just curious... In a MASSIVELY huge game for your team, why are you hanging on a Seahawks site? If my Seahawks were in this game, the LAST place I would be is on some random team's site. What the hell man? Go here! http://blackandgold.com/saints/92210-ga ... -rams.html And BTW, Good luck to your Saints... I am rooting for them, as many of us here are...

Because he prefers the board and interaction here?

To me when we get fans if other teams it's fun for them and fun for us to have them here. Especially when it's their team in a big game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Saints getting injured and beat up on defense. Only a matter of time now...unless Brees can get pts on every drive

hawk45

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2ucrocrt said:
Saints getting injured and beat up on defense. Only a matter of time now...unless Brees can get pts on every drive
Does seem like we're going to get the shootout many expected.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1q2qysmw said:

Maybe not.

Very nice 3 and out by the Saints D there.

getnasty

Reaction score
Mcvey is an idiot for only giving the ball to Gurley 3 times, say what you will theres a reason hes an MVP candidate and CJ Anderson has been walking the street. I hope the Rams lose with him on the sidelines and it divdes this team somehow.

Chapow

Reaction score
Ouch.

Saints get the ball in Rams territory and go 3 and out.

Big missed opportunity there.