Rams/Niner MNF

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Niners let us down against the Broncos, but that should have been expected. They cannot beat Wilson. He’s their nemesis. They do tend to play up for the Rams games though so it should be a good game. Best part is that no matter what happens, a division rival is likely to get a loss no matter what. Should be fun to watch so I’ll be tuning in

BASF

Reaction score
The Niners let us down against the Broncos, but that should have been expected. They cannot beat Wilson. He’s their nemesis. They do tend to play up for the Rams games though so it should be a good game. Best part is that no matter what happens, a division rival is likely to get a loss no matter what. Should be fun to watch so I’ll be tuning in
SF has another achilles heel in Wagner that sniffed out a lot of their ground game. It will be interesting to see if he can do it with the Rams.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SF has another achilles heel in Wagner that sniffed out a lot of their ground game. It will be interesting to see if he can do it with the Rams.

Definitely something I am looking at tonight as well.

Go Bobby!

James in PA

Reaction score
The Niners over Rams and Seahawks over Niners thing seems to be over. So, I fully expect the Seahawks to kick the Rams @sses twice this year!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I’ll take the Rams 24-20
Donald is going to rag doll Jimmy’s ass a few times tonight guys

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Well on that TD bringing Bobby in to stop that inside running game did not work. It is so annoying to watch how well the Niners seem to neutralize Donald (4th quarter of last year's NFCCG withstanding) and he absolutely wrecks the Hawks every time.

Rainger

Reaction score
Maybe just maybe the Hawks weren't as bad as we thought against the numbers. Jimmy G came in off the bench and was 🔥. Their d held the Hawks but look what they are doing to the Rams. He was so hot that he did what always happens and had a clanker the next week. Unfortunately for us he beat the Hawks then lost to the Donk's. So Jimmy G is bad for Hawks.

Last edited:

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Coming into this game, Niners had a legit claim to being the best defense in the NFL. So far, they are maintaining that status to this point in the game.

Mizak

Reaction score
Wagner making 2 consecutive plays in the end zone.