Rams/Niner MNF

Mizak

Reaction score
Wagner making the play of the game:

0:50.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Oh boy, bad flashbacks of the 2020 Wild card game watching that WR screen get picked

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Stafford could only stare down Kupp so many times before someone turns it into a house call. Sadly Kupps career won’t be long with the heavy loads stacking up.

James in PA

Reaction score
Damn, I miss the days of having a dominant D. At this point, I'd settle for a slightly below average one.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Niners defense is legit. They're still suspect as an offense (even though I think they're definitely better with Garoppolo than with Lance) but they're going to be a tough out for any team.

NFC overall seems wide open outside of the Eagles who are looking very good at the quarter mark of the season.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
This is a weird season so far with teams dominant at some times and not others. All four teams tied 2-2 in our division - never expected that.

James in PA

Reaction score
Probably the dumbest thing Wagner's done in his career. I won't be shocked if he's charged with battery at some point.
and there it is. I just read that the guy filed a police report.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
and there it is. I just read that the guy filed a police report.
I would be very surprised if it doesn't die before it ever reaches a judge. The dude was in the commission of a crime. Whether stopped by Wagner or Security, not sure it matters a whole lot (other than the size of Wagner's pocketbook). I know some crazy lawsuits get headlines, but digging deeper, the vast majority of them are thrown out.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

This animal rights group was crowing about how it was so worth it right after for the pub for their Anti factory farms cause.