Rams/ Lions

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
And just like that the rams only lasted one game longer than us … come sit next to us on the couch lambs … let’s keep the other spot warm for the winers next week … let’s go!!!!!
That would make our division the biggest sham (second to the nfc east )

olyfan63

Reaction score
The lions are going to get annihilated by the Niners if they get past Bucs/Eagles.
Lions are tougher than you think. Should be an interesting game if it happens.
SF has to get past Green Bay first, which isn't looking like as much of a gimme as it did a few weeks ago.
All kinds of random schitt can happen, will Purdy get nicked up, or Trent Williams, or...

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
And if the Santa Clara winers do make it to the superbowl nothing would be better than them getting to another one and losing it again …now that the lambs are out anyone but the winers and us getting a reset , this season is a win for me now !!!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Gotta be happy for Detroit though...fans have long suffered. I think they win the next game too.

Rat

Reaction score
A number of years back, I wanted a local Detroit team to root for since I was tired of being the one person always rooting for the away teams. Damn, why did I pick the Pistons? 39 games into the season and they only have three more wins than the Sonics.

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
I would never , ever… ever and I mean never want someone from the NFC West other than us to ever win the superbowl I don’t care who else it is , who they are coached by or who their qb is no if’s, and’s or but’s about it
GO HAWKS!!!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
I’d love it. And so do the commanders.
I'd be good with the Ravens DC guy also.
Dan Quinn's stock went down a whole bit, giving up almost a 50-burger to the Packers, AT HOME.
Or maybe not as much, given it was Dak giving late XMas gifts to the Packers as much as Quinn's D.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I would never , ever… ever and I mean never want someone from the NFC West other than us to ever win the superbowl I don’t care who else it is , who they are coached by or who their qb is no if’s, and’s or but’s about it
GO HAWKS!!!!!
I disagree, but only because if the Cards make it, I'd root for them. I did when they played the Stealers...