Rams/ Lions

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
I disagree, but only because if the Cards make it, I'd root for them. I did when they played the Stealers...
Agree to disagree … that means the tards would have won one before us if they won that year … nope , no way , no how , won’t do it , can’t do it , who wants the enemy to win ?

SEAHAWKSTER77

Reaction score
I mean they are the least hated of the three division foes but still hate them third most of all teams in the NFL

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Agree to disagree … that means the tards would have won one before us if they won that year … nope , no way , no how , won’t do it , can’t do it , who wants the enemy to win ?
They'd have to begin to look like a Dynasty for me to really hate them. I mean I will never root for them until we're out of it any given year, but I usually root for the NFC team at least in the Superb Owl almost every year. Last exception was the Bungles when they lost to the Rams.

Rat

Reaction score
I disagree, but only because if the Cards make it, I'd root for them. I did when they played the Stealers...
I was just about to say the same thing. I'm not sure I've ever rooted harder for a team in the Super Bowl that wasn't the Seahawks.