Rams get a taste of Steelers Refereeing

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I feel surprisingly okay with this, since it's highly likely that Rams fans enjoyed when it happened to the Hawks years ago

The enemy of my enemy is also my friend, or something like that

JPatera76

Reaction score
Meanwihle the Colts got jobbed similarly how spoon did on a sereis against the browns. League wide officiating is just getting worse and worse.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Terrible call & spot for the ball. Pickett slipped & his knee was down & was touched behind the line of scrimmage.
I don't think it was reviewed though as LA didn't have a TO left.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Officiating is beyond bad. Its to the point its obvious they're steering games.
But but..... opening the gambling floodgates couldn't POSSIBLY affect the outcome of anything, could it?

Too funny. Somewhat relevant satirical article from the Onion above ;)

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I wonder if refs after a game like that are like: "Wow! the Eagles played a really clean game." or if they know they just blew a ton of calls that all went one direction.
I was watching the game there was a bunch of calls that they didn't call on the Eagles.As they say though almost every offensive play you could realistically call a hold on an online man or even on a DB now a days. Tyreek Hill was hit early before the ball got to him on a couple plays and a obvious non face mask non call.
A roughing the qb call on the dolphins that clearly shows the DLineman pulled up one step away from the qb and didn't follow through.The refs surely had a hand in that W.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Full time Refs, second part of that is pay them well, that will help temptation, review crew independent, not previous referees that protect their own as well as not under the umbrella of approval to release findings by the Shield.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Full time, not weekend warriors like Ed Hoculi, dude was a well to do lawyer. Fine refs for bad calls, if its your only job you're more likely to do a better job.

Latest posts