Preseason Schedule Is Out

Axx

Reaction score
The 1st half of the denver game sounds interesting. Maybe wilson will teach peyton how to be clutch.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Largent80":2lkd61r4 said:
bestfightstory":2lkd61r4 said:
Largent80":2lkd61r4 said:
I need the regular season schedule Does anyone know when they will put it out?

Supposedly the 16th.

If you forget, just think of 16-1.

Back on TOPIC, thanks to anyone that can actually help with the date of regular season schedule release.

This my topic and I JUST TOLD YOU.

The 16th.

Daft, much?

JGreen79

Reaction score
Throwdown":16e9oc6q said:
of course we get the AFC West again, OF COURSE!

IIRC that was part of the deal of us moving to the NFC... Preseason games against the AFC West every year for "Rivalry" purposes.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Wow. Too bad the Ws and Ls are meaningless because those last three are exciting match-ups on paper. Will still be fun to see a bitter and hostile crowd at Lambeau and Flynn's return to Seattle after three warm-ups with his new squad.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seattle needs to let Flynn pass all over them. Ensure he wins the starting job. Get a better conditional pick in 2015.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Anybody want to buy tickets? Section 131, Row S. I've got season tickets and might not go to these, but I also might. Face value. Just wondering if there is interest, if I don't end up going.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
So we got a preseason game against GB @ GB. Any of you think the actual game might be a little more competitive than typical preseason due to the whole "fail mary" game, or same as usual for a preseason game.