Predict your day 2 picks

G-Ache

Reaction score
Offensively, would be happy with Hall/Walker or Lucas/Raimann, and not a QB(hopefully). Defensively: Ebiketie, Paschal, Gordon, Dean, Chenal, Muma.

Narrowing it down I feel like Paschal and Kyler or Muma.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I think we go heavy defense on day 2 and come away with 4 picks after a trade down:
Josh Paschal
Perrion Winfrey
Zyon McCollum
Dylan Parham

Spohawks

Reaction score
The best part about round 2 is that we get an insight about how the Hawks really feel about Lock. If they don't draft a QB, they are loving the kid.

I am tired of talking about Spiller, I know the junkie front office is going with Hall/Walker...and those guys will do a fine job.

Just like the Hawks didn't have a choice but to go Tackle in the first, one of the picks in the 2nd has to be a LB.

3rd round = DB

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I think he means "tank" as in the vehicle, not "tanking" the season intentionally. Or at least I hope so. ;)
It's tough for me to remember every poster and their "views," so may be I'm wrong, sutz. But if memory serves, Gem has advocated intentional tanking this year to get a high QB pick next season, thus my reply.

If I've got him mixed up with someone else--which is entirely possible at my age!--then my apologies!

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hall/Walker... if they do a QB... Corrall. But I agree with and like Sun Tzu's picks above. All nice additions.

RampagingMice

Reaction score
40. Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota
41. Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State
72. Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati

I know, I know, a safety. But this is a Pete Carroll draft, and Brisker is a physical freak thats overcome so much.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
40 - Boye Mafe, Edge, Minnesota (though watch us take Ojabo so we don't have to wait for training camp for the inevitable, season ending injury to one of our draftees)

41 - DeMarvin Leal, Inside D-Line, Texas A&M

72 - Troy Anderson, LB, Montana State.