Predict your day 2 picks

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I think its time for the D to get some love. There might be a trade down but I think we end day 2 with a pass rusher to pair up with Taylor and some LB depth.

Edge: Sam Williams or Boye Mafe. Very much leaning towards Williams.

LB: Leo Chenal. Just have a feeling this is the guy.

C'mon guys reputations on the line, who you got?

TwilightError

Reaction score
EDGE: Ojabo
RB: Walker III

A little early for an RB but I think the Seahawks should value RB higher than most teams as they have a run heavy style offense. Ojabo has the injury but the potential is there. If Booth or Gordon is available, they could take a corner.

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
Edge: Mafe, Sam Williams, Clemons
LB: Chenal, Tindall
OL: Lucas, Walker
RB: Dameon Pierce
c: Cameron Jurgens

RunDownhill

Reaction score
I can see the Seahawks manipulating the draft board by trading a bit to get four players in the 2nd and 3rd round.

(OLB/DE) Arnold Ebiketie
(DE/DT) Perrion Winfrey
(CB/S) Cam Taylor-Britt
(OC/OT/OG) Zach Tom

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I just want to finish the day with a QB who's not already on the roster.

Mayfield via trade or Willis/Ridder.

Obviously in the case of Mayfield, no trade unless Cleveland takes a majority of that cap hit. I like Baker better than Geno & Lock. By quite a bit. But I don't like him enough to overpay him unless he actually earns it.

Chawker

Reaction score
Its very possible that we trade down with one of these two picks, the other one we'll select L. Hall DE or D. Leal DE.

Then we'll stay with the defense, selecting T. Woolen or C. Tindall.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Last night I would've said Walker and Winfrey. I still believe Winfrey will get chosen with one of our two picks, but I'm not sure PC/JS will value Walker that high...so the 2nd pick will probably be a LB, Nakobe Dean.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
you need the prescription on your QB glasses checked. Good grief

🙄 IDK why people feel the need to act like they are armchair QB experts and insult other fans when even the people who are actual experts at this stuff get it wrong more than they get it right.

You have no idea as much as the next guy how these guys will handle the NFL. At this point we all just have a feeling. My feeling is Willis has a potentially higher ceiling than anyone else but I certainly wouldn't be making any wagers on it.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I know we have some that might be able to fill the role but I’d like a solid Nose Tackle so Travis Jones, UConn. Maybe even a little bit of a trade down to get him and a pick.

id actually take Kyler Gordon CB with the other pick but I think they go with Boye Mafe At DE. I’d prefer Ebikete or Paschel but I think Ebikete will be gone.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
No QBs please. Lock can pilot this tank.

You've got the wrong team, or at least the wrong philosophy. No PC-led team will ever intentionally tank... it's simply not in his nature, nor his coaching staff.

Own The West

Reaction score
40 -- Sam Williams DE
41 >> trade down
5x -- Channing Tindale LB
6x -- Cam Taylor-Britt CB
72 -- Dameon Pierce RB

Or something like that...

sutz

Reaction score
You've got the wrong team, or at least the wrong philosophy. No PC-led team will ever intentionally tank... it's simply not in his nature, nor his coaching staff.
I think he means "tank" as in the vehicle, not "tanking" the season intentionally. Or at least I hope so. ;)