Post UDFA's here

Jville

Reaction score

Well who didn't see that one coming

Competition for Tyler Mabry and Brady Russel.

Sure would like to see more of a fullback / H-back hybrid option utilized on the occasion of inviting match ups.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Sitting here with my moccasins on waiting for the call. I played middle school ball in the early 90's
CLEARLY THEY AIN'T TURNING OVER EVERY STONE!
Hey, good luck ! Let us know your jersey number so we can get the orders going. 😄

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sitting here with my moccasins on waiting for the call. I played middle school ball in the early 90's
CLEARLY THEY AIN'T TURNING OVER EVERY STONE!
Darn right, I played middle school ball in the late 70s, RB, I was the second coming of OJ, and never even got a call! I once had two long TD runs vs. Ronan! You try outrunning those Flathead Indians, they're fast sonofaguns!! The only difference between the legend Al Bundy and me is that my TDs actually counted, and like Spohawks, I peaked in middle school rather than high school.

I'm sure I've said multiple politically incorrect things here that were OK in the late 70s but are forbidden now. Flathead Nation, I had no idea who was Salish or Kootenai, I was running for my life.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hey, good luck ! Let us know your jersey number so we can get the orders going. 😄
I'm in contact with Brian Bosworth to get the T-Shirt presses fired up. 44Boz Inc. just needs the slogan and design and they're ready to go. Ban the Boz, er, Spo?

seabowl

Reaction score
I'm in contact with Brian Bosworth to get the T-Shirt presses fired up. 44Boz Inc. just needs the slogan and design and they're ready to go. Ban the Boz, er, Spo?
His company was 44 Blues. Don’t ask me how I remember that.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Ha. He seems really fast and fun. :)
Definitely. Very intriguing. Never heard of him, but he's a fast, athletic dual threat qb with strong arm, great accuracy at all three levels, 140 qb rating, only 4 int's, what's not to like? Scouting report says his best fit is a run first west coast offense type team. Hope he sticks around!