Post game thoughts

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I hope we do not have to rely on a kicker to win our games. Too much for my old heart. LOL

zetes

Reaction score
If they play like this next week then they will lose to the Rams. They will still have one more amazing game in them where they click on all cylinders but this team doesn't win a playoff game unless they play a wild card team like Washington.

renofox

Reaction score
If they play like this next week then they will lose to the Rams. They will still have one more amazing game in them where they click on all cylinders but this team doesn't win a playoff game unless they play a wild card team like Washington.
Problem really is the 4 games after the Rams.

Play anything like this and it becomes a 0-4 stretch.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I sure would like to see Pete criticize the team for the sloppiness, but he won't.

Still a gritty win against a good but not top tier team.

NoGain

Reaction score
This game and next week's game against the Rams are extremely important games for us to win to give us a good chance for the playoffs.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
In my middle aged mind and being a hawks fan for most of it, I always enjoy a win. That being said I also enjoy watching consistency throughout a game - that’s what won us a superbowl. I haven’t seen that in some time.

If we would’ve played a good game against the ravens I’d say ok - but that game exposed where we are really at.

No doom and gloom. No Pollyanna. Just mindful observations.

James in PA

Reaction score
Im very happy with the W, but my optimism about us making a deep run is not super high right now. Inconsistent Geno, inconsistent running game + poor tackling on D are all real causes for concern.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
If they play like this next week then they will lose to the Rams, AGAIN. They will still have one more amazing game in them where they click on all cylinders but this team doesn't win a playoff game unless they play a wild card team like Washington.
Fixed it.