Please rate our drafts, round 1-3.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Getting Abraham Lucas in the third was a steal. Which puts this draft pretty close to an A for me. Cross was not my favorite but getting 2 starting tackles is very solid. Walker is both a need and a value where he was at. I know some like to bemoan any picks at RB before the third round but he will be a really good player for us and the drop off from him to the next RB was huge. He is an elite player, the other RB's not so much.
Boye Mafe has really good traits, hopefully he can mold them into a starting caliber D end.

kf3339

Reaction score
Easily a solid A thru three rounds. I was so sick of us always trading down and missing really good players. I nearly didn't even bother watching the draft this year, but something told me to give it one more draft. I'm very glad I did!

We needed OT help badly. Both Cross and Lucas have the potential to be great bookend tackles.

We needed another solid edge rusher. Mafe could be a really solid pass rushing OLB.

We needed another strong and aggressive RB with Carson probably done for his career. Walker could become our true RB1 if Penny goes down with another injury. That is his history.

I can't think of any other positions I would have targeted this draft thru the first three rounds. The trenches was a major need and RB was a serious question mark. So we matched true needs with really good players. You have to be excited about this start!

I can see a possible LB, K, DB and maybe another OL with our next three picks tomorrow. Saturday just became a lot more exciting for me!

Last edited: