Players that played really well this season

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Golden Tate looks like a stud out there. I am happy with him as our #2, young and cheap.

Zach Miller is looking like that safety blanket we meant him to be. He might be a little spendy, but he's young.

Russell Wilson, you already know why he's on here.

Russell Okung, you already know.

Max Unger, an all-pro, need I say more?

Michael Robinson, for the RRR alone! :lol: He was a good player this season though.

Marshawn Lynch, the all-pro.

Brandon Mebane seemed to have a nice year on defense.

Chris Clemons did well too.

Bobby Wagner balled out! DROY please?

The Legion of Boom, with Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, and Brandon Browner playing great.

Not sure about KJ.

And on special teams, I loved Jon Ryan and Haushka. Haushka was really consistent, that was my favorite thing about him. Having a kicker with a giant leg like Legatron is cool, but I'll take Haushka all day when we need to make a 50 yarder with 11 seconds left in the game.

We have quite a lot to be positive about, the future looks bright. I hate to say it, but next year we will be freaking good!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Earl, Richard, and Brandon all played good ball. Kam, though, was pretty suspect this season. He needs to improve a lot before he returns to his 2011 form.

kendog2639

Reaction score
kj had a good year.... ill tell you one person who did not

RED BRYANT man that dude is overrated on this board and way overpaid i want him replaced like yesterday

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
KJ should be on there, as well as Chancellor.

I'll add Jon Ryan

And Maragos and Lane on ST's

hawk45

Reaction score
It's quicker to list the players that didn't have good years.

Trufant.

Um...I don't know? The pass rush...people? I mean it's hard to say Irvin had a bad year when he did rack up some sacks but I never felt like he was a factor at ALL in road games when we really needed it, I felt like we got much more pressure at home where QBs couldn't set protection because of Qwest field noise. Consistent pressure was absent.

Some folks are saying Red Bryant, we were pretty staunch against the run most of the time.

So I guess it'd be Trufant and maybe a player or 2 on the Dline.