Peters Signing with the Hawks

flv2

Reaction score
I don't care if he's older than dirt. He's better than Stone Forsythe or Jake Curhan.
I've seen this go badly wrong in the past. I remember the Bears signing Orlando Pace and seeing how terrible he was. I remember the Rams signing a retired Steelers OT. That guy lasted 2 disastrous snaps. I hope Peters can still play, but you need to have plans C & D ready.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I've seen this go badly wrong in the past. I remember the Bears signing Orlando Pace and seeing how terrible he was. I remember the Rams signing a retired Steelers OT. That guy lasted 2 disastrous snaps. I hope Peters can still play, but you need to have plans C & D ready.

It's not good, that much we know.

It not only says we don't trust Forsythe or Curhan for any sort of extended period of time, it also shows how bad the tackle free agent market is.

Idk what the gameplan is for Sunday, but it better involve running the ball 200 times and 3 step drops.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Peters is Plan C.

hawker84

Reaction score
Wow! that's some real insight.....NOTTTT!!!
Your Sarcasm is CHILDISH, and offers up NOTHING of significance to ANY worthwhile conversation on this specific topic.
Sarcasm, hardly, it's a fact Pete loves skill players over lineman. And thought that was made obvious when he drafted D lineman and tried to convert them into o lineman. As far as the rest of your drivel. Whatever your opinion means zero to me. 🤷