Pete Prisco mysteriously quiet about the Hawks on Twitter

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":13tzdmrl said:
After a week of ripping Wilson and Lynch and predicting an Eagles 10-point win, somehow he has yet to make any Twitter references at all to the Seahawks-Eagles game. Interesting... For a guy that is supposed to be an "unbiased" CBS writer he sure seems VERY biased. Before the game tweets, retweets...etc mocking Lynch. After the game dead silence.

https://twitter.com/priscocbs
Nah, that's just Prisco being Pricko

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I always thought little Petey Pissquick was a stealer rube???

I bet he's been pointed and laughed at throughout his life.

The guy has a SEVERE case of little man syndrome.

Bprez3

Reaction score
How he still has a job is one of life's greatest mysteries.

I cannot wait to have him block me on Twitter #weekendgoal

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Click on the Olbermann rant against Prisco. The guy is an amazing ass and Keith rightfully kills him on his writings about the concussion issue.
After watching this, I sincerely wish people would stop clicking on his column and stop tweeting him and utterly ignore his worthless ass so he'd just go away.

Direct link:
http://deadspin.com/keith-olbermann-ann ... 1231842169

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3fnniyq7 said:
After watching this, I sincerely wish people would stop clicking on his column and stop tweeting him and utterly ignore his worthless ass so he'd just go away.

I agree that this would be great, but unfortunately it's basically impossible to get the entire world on the same page to mass-boycott a worthless troll. Trolls with a wide audience will always get their reactions.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think I figured it out, Pete Prisco is Melvin49'er.
Same posting/tweeting style, never admits they were wrong, uses word salads to spin things.
It all makes sense now! 8)

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/547122745797251072[/tweet]

davidonmi

Reaction score
He still thinks Wilson isn't a top 10 QB.
And all his running is just "accident yards"

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
davidonmi":1pqhoc2a said:
Prisco also thinks Super Bowls are "won from the pocket" by Elite QBs and not defenses or "running QBs", and that last year was an "anomaly". I guess he forgets Aaron Rodgers was carried by his elite defense during the 2010 season. I mean you can go back and look at almost all of the recent Super Bowl Champion teams and all of them had great defenses besides the 2006 Colts and 2011 Giants. I guess Steve Young wasn't a running QB either... Prisco is just so dumb.

BamKam

Reaction score
Marshawn is further in Priscos head than Sherman is in Kaeps. It is so awesome, it is like he is losing sleep over this.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1xawuf9r said:
davidonmi":1xawuf9r said:
Prisco also thinks Super Bowls are "won from the pocket" by Elite QBs and not defenses or "running QBs", and that last year was an "anomaly". I guess he forgets Aaron Rodgers was carried by his elite defense during the 2010 season. I mean you can go back and look at almost all of the recent Super Bowl Champion teams and all of them had great defenses besides the 2006 Colts and 2011 Giants. I guess Steve Young wasn't a running QB either... Prisco is just so dumb.

HUh 2006 colts? You realize Manning was CARRIED to his only Superbowl ring by his defense right? He had 3TD 7INT and a 70 qb rating in the playoffs in 2006..he sucked/ Indy beat the Ravens that year when manning had less than 200 yards 0TD, 2 INTs and a 40 QB rating.

Manning is a great regular season QB but he should be kissing the bears ass for being able to luck their way into the superbowl that year with ...Rex..Grossman? WHO? At QB. He had a 74 or so rating in the regular season with 20 INTS. That was a JOKE superbowl...cant believe we lost to that loser team.