Pete and John MUST GO!

emurri

Reaction score
They have made the worst trade in team history with Adams and they kept an absolutely horrible back up QB that couldn’t lead a high school team to a win. This team will not win anything meaningful as long as these two inept idiots are running this team. Will the non caring ownership actually get a clue after we lose to the Jags next week? Probably not. Maybe when people stop paying good, hard earned money for this trash team will they finally get the message. I just want Pete and John gone.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Imma say PETE and KNJ need to go. I feel Jon is hamstrung by PC since PC is also his boss. Jon is who wanted us to get Russ.

King Dog

Reaction score
I'll do those chants like they like up there in Seattle.

Hey hey
Ho ho
Pete and John have got to go

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm good with Pete and his coaches leaving. I would prefer to see what John could do as GM without Pete around. Maybe nothing but it would be nice to have some stability and experience still around.

OP
OP
emurri

emurri

Reaction score
JPatera76":2ujntgtp said:
Imma say PETE and KNJ need to go. I feel Jon is hamstrung by PC since PC is also his boss. Jon is who wanted us to get Russ.
I really think John is totally overrated as well and needs to go with Pete.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
emurri":1gr0k0zt said:
JPatera76":1gr0k0zt said:
I really think John is totally overrated as well and needs to go with Pete.
I think John is the least of the team's worries and issues. But he may be gone if Pete goes.
Just need to clean house with the coaches. Do what has to be done to keep RW.

chris98251

Reaction score
I like Johns Pedigree, he has to go thru the approval process with everything with Pete, if Pete is gone and that flips to where the organization works through John I suspect a different approach.

Geologic

Reaction score
Seahawks draft picks have been terrible since 2016. Pete can't be that much in control of the roster. I think John is washed up

chris98251

Reaction score
Geologic":1du71ifv said:
Seahawks draft picks have been terrible since 2016. Pete can't be that much in control of the roster. I think John is washed up

Disagree, Pete micromanages everything, especially players and acquisitions.

Fade

Reaction score
If they are are a package deal then so be it, let 'em both go.

But for those that don't know, JS is really good at evaluating 1st round QBs.

He had RW higher than Andrew Luck on his board. (Watch: "Waiting For Wilson" if you don't believe me.)

He loved Mahomes, other teams caught wind of this and he flew up draft boards.

He flirted with trading Russell Wilson to the Browns for the #1 pick and was going to select Josh Allen. The Browns decided not to and selected Baker Mayfield.

My personal, but pretty much confirmed opinion on this is Pete has been sabotaging the top of the draft for years. What Pete wants, Pete gets. I think JS is still really good, he needs full personnel control to get a proper eval on him.

LegendKiller

Reaction score
JPatera76":1v7kzdzo said:

Agree 100%

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Fade":rbq9wnmu said:

He had RW higher than Andrew Luck on his board. (Watch: "Waiting For Wilson" if you don't believe me.)

He flirted with trading Russell Wilson to the Browns for the #1 pick and was going to select Josh Allen. The Browns decided not to and selected Baker Mayfield.

My personal, but pretty much confirmed opinion on this is Pete has been sabotaging the top of the draft for years. What Pete wants, Pete gets. I think JS is still really good, he needs full personnel control to get a proper eval on him.

That's pure speculation you have know idea if that's the case. Secondly the trade down BS hasn't worked either can't blame that on Pete. I want them both out. The thought of Wilson forcing his way out and Pete and John using that draft capital to rebuild the team is scary even if Pete's gone it's still scary. They have had there chances time for new leadership.

hawker84

Reaction score
Let's start tooth the obvious issues. Pete and KNJ. Then start chopping other heads as necessary..

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Keep John. Don't give a coach authority over the GM.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":29ok5nil said:
Fade":29ok5nil said:

That's pure speculation you have know idea if that's the case. Secondly the trade down BS hasn't worked either can't blame that on Pete. I want them both out. The thought of Wilson forcing his way out and Pete and John using that draft capital to rebuild the team is scary even if Pete's gone it's still scary. They have had there chances time for new leadership.

Scary? Life's scary. Change is scary.

Risk is inherent to this game, and there's just as much of it on the other side. Don't believe me? Look at the rest of the league. Most of those teams have gone through misery in that span, if not all.