Pats vs Ravens, SNF

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
THank god. Would not be able to deal with the Boauwston asshole s if the Patriots went undefeated again. :pukeface:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":zylxp9y0 said:
THank god. Would not be able to deal with the Boauwston asshole s if the Patriots went undefeated again. :pukeface:
All of America outside your fan base is rooting for the Seahawks next week...I hope we can oblige. :)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":196jjomr said:
5_Golden_Rings":196jjomr said:
THank god. Would not be able to deal with the Boauwston @$$h0le s if the Patriots went undefeated again. :pukeface:
All of America outside your fan base is rooting for the Seahawks next week...I hope we can oblige. :)
Why do you think that? No one seriously thinks the 49ers are a threat to go undefeated, and since Kap and Reid have left, there’s little reason to hate them. Hell, Jimmy G has won a bunch of new, damp fans with his godlike jawline.

getnasty

Reaction score
Losses to the Ravens and Saints aren't looking quite as be as they were at the time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":fwknli95 said:
RolandDeschain":fwknli95 said:
5_Golden_Rings":fwknli95 said:
THank god. Would not be able to deal with the Boauwston @$$h0le s if the Patriots went undefeated again. :pukeface:
Why do you think that? No one seriously thinks the 49ers are a threat to go undefeated, and since Kap and Reid have left, there’s little reason to hate them. Hell, Jimmy G has won a bunch of new, damp fans with his godlike jawline.
Nobody outside of the 49ers fan base wants the 49ers to keep sticking around as the only undefeated team, or to get another Super Bowl. NFL fans like parity outside of their own preferred team. Few NFL fans want to see an undefeated team heading into December, no matter who they are.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30u09hbt said:
5_Golden_Rings":30u09hbt said:
RolandDeschain":30u09hbt said:
5_Golden_Rings":30u09hbt said:
Nobody outside of the 49ers fan base wants the 49ers to keep sticking around as the only undefeated team, or to get another Super Bowl. NFL fans like parity outside of their own preferred team. Few NFL fans want to see an undefeated team heading into December, no matter who they are.

Wow that's incredible how you have your finger on the pulse of every fan outside of the 49ers fan base. :pukeface:

Dude maybe you should start carrying a shovel around with you.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1m8ltycj said:
5_Golden_Rings":1m8ltycj said:

This is a weird take Roland. If anything I'd think most neutral fans like seeing the Niners good again, and are probably rooting for them vs a perennial playoff team like the Hawks who they might be fatigued by seeing all the time on Prime Time.

Don't we like to see it when bad teams in other divisions start playing well and competing?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10fdwtnx said:
5_Golden_Rings":10fdwtnx said:
RolandDeschain":10fdwtnx said:
5_Golden_Rings":10fdwtnx said:
Maybe, but the vibe I get is that their schedule is why they haven’t lost yet, and that the losses are about to start coming.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ravens I see as a loss for the 9ers. Maybe Saints. But Packers got blown out by a large margin, and Minny lost to a Mahomes-less team. Their ceiling is probably 15-1 or 14-2 with their floor 12-4.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ravens-Niners will be a sight to see. Slugfest for sure...
SF amd their speedy and physical defense may be the best equipped to slow down Lamar Jackson and the Ravens juggernaut-in-process. And vice-versa. Jackson is like a bigger, stronger version of the Cards rookie QB, whose name I've temporarily forgotten.

I don't have a prediction. Seems like an even matchup. I think Lamar Jackson is probably one of those guys who in person is even faster and stronger and more elusive than how he looks on TV.