Patrick Queen took less money to "win right now"

Maulbert

Reaction score

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I find this disturbing, because Patrick Queen could have followed Coach MacDonald and would have been one of the most important players in this new defense.
But, he did not want to come to Seattle...Why not??? What don't we know?

JPatera76

Reaction score
I find this disturbing, because Patrick Queen could have followed Coach MacDonald and would have been one of the most important players in this new defense.
But, he did not want to come to Seattle...Why not??? What don't we know?
Shelby Harris out there shit talking Seattle, “scaring players away” /s

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Paying Patrick Queen the money Pittsburgh paid him, let alone more, would've been a genuinely hilarious move and I'm overjoyed that we didn't do so.

Perhaps the most overrated player in football. Completely abysmal until coached by one of the best defensive coaches in the modern league, and still mid at best until plopping a top-3 off-ball linebacker next to him in Roquan.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Paying Patrick Queen the money Pittsburgh, let alone more, would've been a genuinely hilarious move and I'm overjoyed that we didn't do so.

Perhaps the most overrated player in football. Completely abysmal until coached by one of the best defensive coaches in the modern league, and still mid at best until plopping a top-3 off-ball linebacker next to him in Roquan.
Roquan is what made imo Queen. Roquan was a beast with the bears and only got better with the ravens and as a whole along with MacDonald lift that defense

RiverDog

Reaction score

chris98251

Reaction score
If that's the type of character he has he's better of competing with Wilson for media attention.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of purgatory. The stealers are the definition of it. Win 9-10 games, get bounced out of the playoffs wild card weekend.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If Russ was on the Steelers last year they win a lot more games. Their QB play was truly horrific. They don't need that much from the position.

Latest posts