Panthers at 49ers

rideaducati

Reaction score
Greg Roman and Ron Jaworski see something in Kaep that just doesn't exist in real life...

Happy

Reaction score
Jaws lost quite a bit of cred as an anaylst trying to sell that turd. Sometimes being a good company man backfires.

The Outfield

Reaction score
On the webzone, there's a poll that asks who should be their QB for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, there's no BJ Daniels option :lol:

mrblitz

Reaction score
gore might have gotten dinged up along the way; so they couldn't lean on him in the 2nd half.

rideaducati

Reaction score
sadhappy":1fpjlh0p said:
Jaws lost quite a bit of cred as an anaylst trying to sell that turd. Sometimes being a good company man backfires.

He definitely did. I have absolutely no idea what the hell he saw that would make him so sure of Kaep.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Just got around to watching this game. Carolina receivers dropped a lot of balls. SF fortunate to only lose by one point.

googoodan

Reaction score
Hi Hawks fans, glad to see you enjoyed our win over the Niners.

Given how bad their trolls were on our message boards, I certainly see
why you loathe them. They have not returned for their helping of crow, but you won't hear me complain.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
googoodan":1dioxfgb said:
Hi Hawks fans, glad to see you enjoyed our win over the Niners.

Given how bad their trolls were on our message boards, I certainly see
why you loathe them. They have not returned for their helping of crow, but you won't hear me complain.

Of course not...all they're good at are hit-n-runs. Good luck the rest of the way. I hope we dont have to face your team again any time soon

RichNhansom

Reaction score
We feel your pain Dan. It's been that way around here since moving to the NFC West a decade ago. Every off season we get ransacked by Miner trolls but the the season starts and reality would hit them square in the face. Unfortunately the inevitable happened and the Niners had a couple good seasons. During this time they have been beyond ignorant and obnoxious. It has been pretty NAD the last couple years and since the Seahawks have started winning it's been even worse. Every word about us is cheating, holding, dirty players. Every injury they have when we play is due to our dirty cheating players even with no flags or fines from the league. It's beyond rediculous and you cannot have any kind of football conversation with them.

What's worse is every team in the NFC West has had at least a 2 year run since we joined and all have made the super bowl but to Miner fans that is meaningless and they are the true class and leader of not just the west but the entire NFL. It's beyond sickening to listen to them and the media makes it even worse jumping on their band wagon like fellow fans. Something they never did for any other NFC West team when they were on top.

Anyway we feel your pain and completely sympathise.

Good luck going forward and for fun be sure you tune in next week when the Niners get demoralizes by the Saints. It's a Stine cold led pipe lock. The Niners have become lost in their identity and the type of loss you just gave them is the type of loss that ruins them for the next week. They just aren't strong enough to endure it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they lose in Washington rhe following week.

Have fun and see you in the playoffs.

googoodan

Reaction score
I'm kinda hoping for the opposite when the Niners take on the Taints. Demoralized them, tenderize them, cuckold them, whatever...

The Seahawks look like they will be the team to beat for several more years, barring injury. It sucks for us, because realistically we're a guard and WR away from being a good team. Our offense has been ignored every season since we drafted Cam. Just two years ago, we were among the top in offense and bottom in defense. Now those rankings are inverted.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the season. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I'm starting to agree with Steve Smith, who said "we'll see them again," after our first game.

googoodan

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2q95pfoo said:
Dan, what's up with Brandon LaFell? Is he ever going to break out the way the team thought?

He fits his role as a 4th or 5th option in the passing game.
He's a capable downfield blocker. I don't think he will ever be a 1200 yard season kind of player.
I don't know what's up with the drops this year. I guess he needs competition (for his roster spot) to be consistent there.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
It's just occured to me that the two NFC divisional games could be Hawks v Niners and Saints v Panthers. Assuming that does come to pass, how big a thing would HFA be for the Northern half of that equation?