Packers plan to Use Fake hand signals opening day.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
LaSeeno":2wy2dpir said:
Packers defense is pretty stout this year. Secondary and Dline are top 10 and deep. ILB is still a little thin. This game should go down to the wire. 31-27 final score.
Already crawling out of the woodwork, eh?

lukerguy

Reaction score
Hopefully they know what the real hand signals are, because they won't be able to hear each other:)

LaSeeno

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2qeq18wc said:
LaSeeno":2qeq18wc said:
Packers defense is pretty stout this year. Secondary and Dline are top 10 and deep. ILB is still a little thin. This game should go down to the wire. 31-27 final score.

I chimed in on one of the Marshawn holdout threads. I like to check opposing team forums to see how the opponents fans feel about the upcoming game. It's also usually a good source of information for players and the state of a team that I don't typically pay much attention too.

I will be flying down with a buddy who's a Seahawks fan. Your QB has more experience and our D is vastly improved. I expect a good game just like last time.

When I check the Packer forums I don't see anyone crying about the Fail Mary. Don't let the media hype trick you into thinking Packer fans or the players give a rats ass. This is about starting the season against the defending SB champs. Who wouldn't be pumped and excited for this game. Vegas has the Hawks at a 6.5 point favorite, they are expected to win this game.

unless they are in jest, most posts in this thread are arrogant. People seem to be sleeping on the Pack as if they are some Pop Warner team or the Raiders. Who knows, maybe it will be a slaughter like the SB but I'm wiling to bet it will be a much closer game with it coming down to the end again. I stand by my prediction: 31-27.

Largent80

Reaction score
LaSeeno":gsw13aw3 said:

You think GB is going to put up 27 on this defense in Seattle?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":17imjwpr said:
LaSeeno":17imjwpr said:

Well the Buccaneers put up 21 in a half last year. I don't think 27 would be out of the realm of possibility.

AgentDib

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1tctq7fr said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is going to be a tough game?
You're not the only one but tough games are what make the NFL great. If we could actually guarantee wins for any of our games this year the season would lose a lot of the drama that makes it compelling.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Feed the Hawk":1yc8mfxa said:
Largent80":1yc8mfxa said:
LaSeeno":1yc8mfxa said:

Well the Buccaneers put up 21 in a half last year. I don't think 27 would be out of the realm of possibility.

The Bucs were a mid season letdown/trap game, there's no way the Hawks D isn't going to be jacked high as a kite and ready for a home opener vs GB.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LaSeeno":3ws0uiv9 said:
Scottemojo":3ws0uiv9 said:
LaSeeno":3ws0uiv9 said:

I chimed in on one of the Marshawn holdout threads. I like to check opposing team forums to see how the opponents fans feel about the upcoming game. It's also usually a good source of information for players and the state of a team that I don't typically pay much attention too.

I will be flying down with a buddy who's a Seahawks fan. Your QB has more experience and our D is vastly improved. I expect a good game just like last time.

When I check the Packer forums I don't see anyone crying about the Fail Mary. Don't let the media hype trick you into thinking Packer fans or the players give a rats ass. This is about starting the season against the defending SB champs. Who wouldn't be pumped and excited for this game. Vegas has the Hawks at a 6.5 point favorite, they are expected to win this game.

unless they are in jest, most posts in this thread are arrogant. People seem to be sleeping on the Pack as if they are some Pop Warner team or the Raiders. Who knows, maybe it will be a slaughter like the SB but I'm wiling to bet it will be a much closer game with it coming down to the end again. I stand by my prediction: 31-27.
You must be checking some other Packer forums because in every last one them with a thread about the season opener there are plenty of posts mentioning it and all of them saying they want revenge for it. My question is how can you get revenge for being beaten on a legal and fair play?

You'e defense isn't good enough (too slow still), our offense is much better then 2 years ago and likely will be the story of the Seahawks this year. Wilson is no rookie anymore and we really haven't lost much if anything on defense.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Packers fan who is hanging around. First welcome. Were a rabid passionate bunch, but this is a pretty well mod'd board so it stays above the belt.

Second. The NFL went OUT of their way to make sure Seattle didn't have any Home Prime Time National Televised games because they have a history beating the ever loving crap out of anyone put in front of them.

This game is A: In that national spot light (NFL HAD to give us this game)
B: The first real game infront of the 12s since the superbowl
C: The unveiling of the superbowl champ banner

So needless to say, im fairly confident....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3rc04xr0 said:
Packers fan who is hanging around. First welcome. Were a rabid passionate bunch, but this is a pretty well mod'd board so it stays above the belt.

Second. The NFL went OUT of their way to make sure Seattle didn't have any Home Prime Time National Televised games because they have a history beating the ever loving crap out of anyone put in front of them.

This game is A: In that national spot light (NFL HAD to give us this game)
B: The first real game infront of the 12s since the superbowl
C: The unveiling of the superbowl champ banner

So needless to say, im fairly confident....
Thank God for flex scheduling starting at week 5 and playing well home or away in any primetime game not counting Thursday in Santa Clara. But Thanksgiving is a whole different deal so we'll be fine there. The way they have kept us off SNF is criminal.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2id1sp28 said:
Second. The NFL went OUT of their way to make sure Seattle didn't have any Home Prime Time National Televised games because they have a history beating the ever loving crap out of anyone put in front of them. ..

Hard to blame the networks not wanting to lose viewers because it's 24-3 by halftime.

All any network wants is a compelling game that has the possibility to be close in the 4th quarter thus retaining as many viewers as possible in order to sell the most advertising. Hasn't happened in Seattle for a while.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I seriously hope they just hype up how the hawks "stole" a game and how the Packers were "cheated". The whole week leading up to the game. Like the Hawks shouldn't beat them. Are they raising the superbowl banner that night too? That would be enough to keep the crowd at volume 12 all night too.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Packers are old and soft or young and soft. They can't handle the storm coming their way.

Dial M for Murder. Of the Packers.

hawkstrap

Reaction score
I hope the don't yell "Omaha". Cause that makes me think of juicy steaks

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Raji injury is huge. Their defense was already very soft as is.. now they lose Raji who was looking great in camp and back at his natural NT position.

I think the offense will have no problem moving the ball on the Packers defense, and in turn.. the Packers will have to play catch-up in front of a LOUD crowd (the banner dropping will send them into a frenzy).

I won't go as far to say 0% chance GB comes out of there with a win.. but their win percentage is very low.

Latest posts