Packers plan to Use Fake hand signals opening day.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The great thing about the Hawks is they just do what they do and that is typically trouble for most teams. At home, against a team like the Packers? They aren't trouble, they are the closest thing you can get to unbeatable.

I predict a win, I don't care if it is by 1 point or 15.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'll laugh when the wide receivers misunderstand a hand signal and it results in an interception. It will be described something like this:

"As Jeremy Lane streaks for the end zone, we see Aaron Rodgers yelling at his wide receiver, making animated hand signals demonstrating the direction the receiver should have gone."

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this is going to be a tough game?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qttoac4 said:

No, Id imagine 100% of Packer fans agree with you.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ZagHawk":oehdsenb said:
Your not. It's gonna be tough. Erin Rodgers is still Erin Rodgers.

First game of the year is always a mystery to me. We just don't really know what we have till we line up and go. It's a new year, last year's team is last year's team.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Hmmm they might end up confusing themselves. I just hope we call the infamous "simultaneous catch" play. You know for old times sake.

OrFan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2flojs70 said:
ZagHawk":2flojs70 said:
Your not. It's gonna be tough. Erin Rodgers is still Erin Rodgers.

First game of the year is always a mystery to me. We just don't really know what we have till we line up and go. It's a new year, last year's team is last year's team.

Green Bay has a female body builder playing on their team?

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers gets confused because of this?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Do they really think that the Seahawks study pre-season film to learn about the Packers? "Yup! That hand signal means "Vanilla." "And that hand signal double move, it means "double Vanilla.""

Reaction score
I see the homerism is getting ramped all the way up to 12, but with just two weeks out from the first game I guess it's to be expected. I think Rodgers will give the "Boom" perhaps their toughest test of the season, IMO he is the best in the game today. Lacy is no fun either, dudes a load.
I am hoping Russell will put on a show though......300+ passing and dropping a couple bombs to Harvin and Richardson for TD's, 30+ on the ground and a TD.....you know, the usual game manger stuff. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If I was an opponent coming into the C-link I wouldn't audible at all, when teams do that up here big mistakes are made. I'd pour all my effort into execution of called plays. Dumb it down if you will.

mikeak

Reaction score
What will happen after GB gets demolished and blames it on the confusing hand signal?

Will the rules committe meet and emphasize the rule that prohibits defensive players looking at the offense prior to the snap?

Polaris

Reaction score
Seems to me that Seattle has already won the first round (as others have already indicated). Seattle is clearly so far into the Packer's heads that the Seahawks probably have their own zip code there.

It's a distraction the Packers really can't afford (not that I'm complaining ;) ).

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Guess we'll find out just what impact the new rules have. Rodgers is an excellent QB, probably the best in the game right now. But their defense isn't that shored up and the new rules should hurt them far worse than it hurts us. I think we rack up a lot of points. 30 minimum. In the 40's possibly.

LaSeeno

Reaction score
Packers defense is pretty stout this year. Secondary and Dline are top 10 and deep. ILB is still a little thin. This game should go down to the wire. 31-27 final score.

hoxrox

Reaction score
So they're going to use a lot of no huddle, probably hand it off to Eddie Lacy and test our run defense.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I get a kick out of the mediots that label the game as revenge for 2012. After all the talking post game and endless crying the Hawks are likely looking very forward to putting GB in their place.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Wouldn't Green Bay benefit more if they don't announce this so that Seattle plays the regular-season game possibly thinking they know the hand signals?

I don't trust McCarthy. I'll bet they don't even change the signals. I base this prediction on practically nothing.