P Tory Taylor

vonstout

Reaction score
I live near Chicago and rumor was the Bears we’re going to take this guy with their last pick if they couldn’t trade down. I wanted the Hawks to take him but understand it’s unusual to take a punter this early, but this kid is one of the best punters I’ve ever seen.

HOF Hater

Reaction score
I live near Chicago and rumor was the Bears we’re going to take this guy with their last pick if they couldn’t trade down. I wanted the Hawks to take him but understand it’s unusual to take a punter this early, but this kid is one of the best punters I’ve ever seen.

We have Dickson.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Better than Dickson????

Rat

Reaction score
He's incredible, but Dickson is in the short-list argument for league's best punter.

I do hope we address kicker today though. This is a phenomenal kicker draft between Will Reichard, Josh Karty, and Harrison Nevis.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I live near Chicago and rumor was the Bears were going to take this guy with their last pick if they couldn’t trade down. I wanted the Hawks to take him but understand it’s unusual to take a punter this early, but this kid is one of the best punters I’ve ever seen.
Big Balls Dickson all day any day!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I do hope we address kicker today though. This is a phenomenal kicker draft between Will Reichard, Josh Karty, and Harrison Nevis.
Myers' 2024 salary of $3.5M is fully guaranteed.

Doesn't make sense to draft a Kicker only to risk losing him from the PS if he's any good.

Rat

Reaction score
Myers' 2024 salary of $3.5M is fully guaranteed.

Doesn't make sense to draft a Kicker only to risk losing him from the PS if he's any good.
Oh no, $3.5 million? That's insurmountable. We wouldn't be able to sign all those free agents still out there!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Oh no, $3.5 million? That's insurmountable. We wouldn't be able to sign all those free agents still out there!
Okay, WA, cutting him would result in the dead money hit of $9.16M and a cap COST of $3.65M.

It would be ignorantly stupid to cut him.