Opponent for Opening Weekend ??

Reaction score
Since it looks like we get a schedule release party this Thursday, May 7th.....
How about picking our opponent for week one ???? :irishdrinkers:

Under normal conditions, the Mariners are scheduled @ home ~ Sun. Sept. 13th ~ Mon. Sept. 14th ~ AND Sun. Sept. 20th...….
***** Also worth noting ~ the Mariners are OFF on Monday, Sept. 21st :hmmmm:
(…just in case the NFL wants to give Seattle a MNF home opener in week 2 ~ otherwise we'll have our first TWO games ON THE ROAD :bsflag: )
So, in week one, we will be on the road.

Our opponent in week one will be.......... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

My guess ??
Divisional game @ L.A. LAMBS :ramssmall-2:
What say you......................................

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams week 11 is the first week of the season.

All other games canceled do to covid. The rest of the season is only division games, no audience.
My prediction, Sorry I know it sucks.

Reaction score
Yeah I heard Clayton say the league is considering scheduling divisional games late in the season due to covid.

zelter

Reaction score
My bet is they schedule all 4 AFT East games in weeks 1-4 (all inter-conference games throughout the league)
That way if the schedule gets hacked by 4 games it is the most fair
I will miss seeing the Hawks play the Pats and Tua in Miami

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Sprfunk":20x0oa3n said:
Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams week 11 is the first week of the season.

All other games canceled do to covid. The rest of the season is only division games, no audience.
My prediction, Sorry I know it sucks.

This would not surprise me.

Seriously, I'm totally unexcited for what is usually the biggest Spring highlight after the draft. I plan my vacations and conferences all around the Seahawks schedule but this year I have the feeling I won't be going to any games and all my vacation time will be spent on "staycations".

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I wonder if they should look at an abbreviated season. 6 Divisional games only. Teams play every 2 weeks to allow for testing between games and stopping any potential outbreaks quickly. NFC and AFC play alternate weekends so there are games every week. No Thursday games but potentially Saturday games if college season cancelled.

Division winners only make playoffs. Opposing teams are randomly determined and all playoff games on neutral sites.

I'd take that over no season. All players would need to take a 25% pay cut for the year to allow for reduced earnings by league.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Guys there is WWWAAAYYYY too much money on the line to cancel the season. Korean baseball just opened back up, the Bundesliga is opening up at the end of May. There is NO way Roger 40 Million a year Goodell is letting the season be canceled.

With that said. I say @ LA

nrayorr

Reaction score
I've never been all that great with predicting who we are going to play in week one. I do believe that we will be on the road the first couple of games, but I guess we will see tomorrow night.