One thing is Certain

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Largent80":1p0zrut9 said:
^ another brilliant post ^

I thought so. "Heads are rolling" implies some sort of punishment. Injuries and salary cap relief hardly fit that metaphor. Rolling heads would be Kearse, Lockett and Willson, but we're stuck with them for now. Try again, skippy. :p

EMTHawkfan

Reaction score
I would add something here but I don't wanna be wrong or boring so ...... meh! :stirthepot:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I think this team will start surprising folks offensively. I mean think about it, at the start of the season everyone will start reminding the Hawks that they lost the Superbowl, and we have nothing but pedestrian Receivers. The media will go back to narrative that the Seahawks won't be able to have a back to back to back Superbowl appearances and those things alone will make the Seahawks more determined to get back.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Why all the snark on here? Don't see a huge amount to contest with the OP and whilst the team won't look a 'LOT' different, outside of core we're going to need to fill a fair few positions on the 53.

In terms of starters, we're probably going to need WR, TE, LG, CB as well as big contributors at DE, DT, Slot Corner, Kick/Punt returner. And those eight are priorities, our depth will take a hit this year and we're going to need replace backups in the secondary, linebacker, d-line and receiving core plus we could/should be looking for Lynch's replacement (nothing to suggest Michael's the guy so far) as well as a back up for Russ (TJ may be gone and nobody yet knows if BJ steps up).

Not hard to see a quarter of our team being new faces next year.

grizbob

Reaction score
OP couldn't be more wrong, there is only one certainty in life and that's the end of it :thirishdrinkers:

;)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, a few days later we have Jimmy Graham, have lost Mawell, Unger and Carpenter, It's already way different and this is only day 2 of F.A.

WendellWent

Reaction score
Largent80":2bi4rlji said:
Well, a few days later we have Jimmy Graham, have lost Mawell, Unger and Carpenter, It's already way different and this is only day 2 of F.A.

Good call.

Latest posts