official thread for SuperBowl activities for those...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
that are going down for the game, whether attending or just taking in the atmosphere...

I have been planning on this trip to finish moving myself back up here from Phoenix for a couple months now, and it's turned out to possibly be one of the best weekends as our 'Hawks made it once again to the big game, and I was already planning on being down there - couldn't have asked for a better outcome to this season. I am road tripping it down from S.W. Washington with my older brother and will be leaving Thursday morning at 8am.

Staying over night just south of the Bakersfield area and then meeting up with other family that will be flying in to L.A. on Friday afternoon, should be arriving into Phoenix around 6pm Friday evening.

So, what is going to be going on as far as Seahawks Rallies/Gatherings, 12th Man events, Bars, in and around the Glendale/Phoenix area, etc...

I think we that are going down need an official thread for those type of activities

I've been to the Skeptical Chymist a couple times when I was living down there, I know that place is gonna be hoppin' that weekend, but what else is going on, when and where ??

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Feel free to post links to any other Seahawks events and gatherings that may be going on

:thirishdrinkers: