Official eat crow thread

Geologic

Reaction score
I thought they were going to be blown out after how the defense looked like in the preseason. I worried about the offense too but that was a given with a backup QB at the helm.

Rainger

Reaction score
Where is Crizilla???
"I think the Broncos will blow Seattle out. Russ throws at least 3 TD's. Seeing Julio with the Mariners is constantly reminding me how much I think we will miss Russ.
Den 34 Sea 16"

Last edited:

Rainger

Reaction score
This team is probably still going like 5-12, but that win was a classic. I don't care what it might have cost in draft position.
Cant disagree more. I said 8 to 9 wins all the way and this team is better than you think. Ball control offense good defense and they will be fine.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Russ didn’t solve the magical problem of Denver not being that great. The Seahawks probably got lucky in this one thanks to some poor play in the RZ and new coach not trusting RW to get them in better fg position.

I didn’t add a prediction, thought it was a winnable game if the defense could keep it respectably close. Never expected Geno to run up a score, but he’s not that bad and the oline has significantly improved. I expect Denver to be within 1 W of Seattle at the end of the year.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I was wrong about the score (predicted 22-13 Hawks), but I have been behind the let’s move on from Russ bandwagon for a couple of years now. Geno was good enough tonight, but let’s not kid ourselves this is a young team. We won’t know what to expect for 6 weeks.

But, it’s a damn good feeling right now!

balakoth

Reaction score
I was cautious.. but I felt we had a chance, as I dont believe in Wilson that much... Glad I was at the game honestly... our fans were on FIRE

W

Welshers

I was cautious.. but I felt we had a chance, as I dont believe in Wilson that much... Glad I was at the game honestly... our fans were on FIRE
how loud was it when that last kick went wide?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Geno played very well. I was impressed of his command of the offense and poise. If he keeps this up he could play his way onto a starting roster somewhere and save his career. 1 game though and SF is a better team. I still say 4-5 wins.