Not going to game Thurs if Lock is starter

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Do you think anybody gives two rat turd shit nuggets if you go or not?
IDK, seems worth at least ONE rat turd shit nugget, no..?

But seriously, if I had tickets, I'd go no matter what. I prolly wouldn't stay after we're down 3+ scores (late part of 1st quarter?).

Lock can't really be assessed by one bad outing when he got no reps. I just think I'd at least give the guy a chance to prove he can play.

If Lock starts, I think we throw six picks and get our QB sacked like 8 times, rather than Geno's 3-4 picks and 15-20 sacks. I don't have any faith in Lock at all. I have a lot of faith in Geno (but not probably against the niners). If I'd spent the money on tickets, I'd at least give the team a small chance before I gave up on it. Hell I'll watch on TV at least until the game is out of reach, and even watch after (though not closely).

Lennie

Reaction score
You should donate your tickets if you’re that disenfranchised.

I’m 100% positive that someone here would love to take their child to the game.
Agreed. If you aren’t going to go, give your tickets to people who would not ordinarily be able to go to a game.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
$100 for parking. High likelihood your car gets broken into plus safety concerns. All to watch the Seahawks get embarrassed? Yeah, I'd skip that shitshow too.

cymatica

Reaction score
$100 for parking. High likelihood your car gets broken into plus safety concerns. All to watch the Seahawks get embarrassed? Yeah, I'd skip that shitshow too.
$100 for parking should pay for security in a parking lot.

James in PA

Reaction score
Pete just said that Geno should be good to go for Thursday night. The Seahawks obviously got the OP's message, LOUD AND CLEAR!

Ozzy

Reaction score
You should donate your tickets if you’re that disenfranchised.

I’m 100% positive that someone here would love to take their child to the game.
Agreed and we can even help find someone for him! I know there are multiple people who would love to go who may not have the needs currently to make it.