NFL's All under 25 team - 3 Seahawks listed.

OP
OP
A London Hawk

A London Hawk

Reaction score
We're actually equal first for number of players on the list, so the question is, how many of our players that you think should be on it are actually under 25?

I posted it because RW got the nod over Luck or Griffin.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've got no problems with that article. He chose Wilson over Luck/RG3, so come on. ;) However, that article's about 6 weeks old, not a week old, and we did discuss it here. I'm more than game for discussing it again, however.

Damn those biased east coast guys, choosing Luck over Wil--wait, what?!

We got appropriate love on there, IMO. Remember, this is the under 25 team. Okung is 25, and not eligible. Who else at the time of this writing should really be on there? Bobby Wagner's the only "snub", IMO; and he still gets mentioned, so...

OP
OP
A London Hawk

A London Hawk

Reaction score
As that article was posted on Pancake day, I am just now making Pancakes, that is my excuse for not comprehending the date properly.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I love the bit about about Earl being OVERRATED and then he mentioned Rahim Moore who was terrible as a rookie. Having Moore on the list is laughable.

Kuechly over Wagner I get, most poeple just look at tackle stats for MLB's. I think Bobby makes more explosive plays than LK who just collects tackles.