NFL TV MAP Week 16

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm in the Seattle area. When I bring up the guide on DirecTV and scroll forward to 10am Sunday morning it shows Colts @ Chiefs. According to that website it should be Donkeys/Texans. Which is more likely to be accurate?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chapow":1kmc9gax said:
I'm in the Seattle area. When I bring up the guide on DirecTV and scroll forward to 10am Sunday morning it shows Colts @ Chiefs. According to that website it should be Donkeys/Texans. Which is more likely to be accurate?

I've seen that happen on my local channel as well at times, and it's honestly gone both ways. Usually though, the map site will update throughout the week as stations send out updated lists, so I always recommend checking back on Friday/Saturday and see what it says then. They list the updates under where the announcers are listed.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Speaking of updates, here are the updates listed that affect the Seahawks games. For other updates, check the link from the OP

UPDATES:
Erie PA: NYG-DET to AZ-SEA
Reno NV: AZ-SEA to NO-CAR

Basically the Reno area switched to the Saints/Panthers while the Erie area switched to the Seahawks/Cardinals.....how bad is the Giants to not draw a Pennsylvania audience away from the Seahawks/Cardinals?

Chapow

Reaction score
kidhawk":3hzhyz1a said:
Chapow":3hzhyz1a said:

I've seen that happen on my local channel as well at times, and it's honestly gone both ways. Usually though, the map site will update throughout the week as stations send out updated lists, so I always recommend checking back on Friday/Saturday and see what it says then. They list the updates under where the announcers are listed.

Cool, thanks. I'm hoping it'll be Colts/Chiefs as I think that will be a much better game.

Latest posts