Nfl trade deadline is today.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":1tzw7i8g said:
Dickson cannot be counted on, pure and simple.
Roos and Hunt to anchor an Oline for a playoff push? That's cool, so Russ is going to be running for his life once again.

NFL trade deadlines are usually lackluster, but this team has some serious needs.

You act like there's some TE and Center tree that we can just go pick a good one from, and that's that.

- player has to be available
- contract has to fit in under our cap
- trade terms have to be agreeable

So if you're mad, please give us a list of players that were available but we didn't trade for, cause other than Howard who the Bucs said would take an insane offer for them to trade him, I saw no one else.......................including offensive lineman other than the Redskins dangling Trent Williams out, of which they said the same thing, insane offers only please.

James in PA

Reaction score
knownone":wtxftdqg said:
James in PA":wtxftdqg said:
Seahawks or New England could trade for TE OJ Howard, per Rapoport.

In other words, New England will get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The deadline has already passed.
Welp, that was anticlimactic.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1605fh9j said:
2_0_6":1605fh9j said:
Roos and Hunt to anchor an Oline for a playoff push? That's cool, so Russ is going to be running for his life once again.

NFL trade deadlines are usually lackluster, but this team has some serious needs.

You act like there's some TE and Center tree that we can just go pick a good one from, and that's that.

So if you're mad, please give us a list of players that were available but we didn't trade for, cause other than Howard who the Bucs said would take an insane offer for them to trade him, I saw no one else.......................including offensive lineman other than the Redskins dangling Trent Williams out, of which they said the same thing, insane offers only please.

Mad? No, frustrated ya a bit.

You are assuming I wanted game changers and superstars, funny thing is I don't and never said that. Some proven vets in the twilight's of their careers all on the final year of their deals would cost a low round pick with minimal salary at the end of the year.

Vernon Davis Hunter Henry or Tyler Eifert could have been had for a 6th or 7th rounder. All are UFA's next year and all would be a major upgrade over the TE group now.

Ryan Kalil - Not at the top of his game any longer, but a proven vet that is also a UFA after this season.

Chapow

Reaction score
2_0_6":zvgjx0nx said:

PwRoWVW

Right there in the tweet you posted.

The Seahawks took calls, tried to shop, but found what most of the rest of the league did: The NFL trade market on deadline day was way too expensive.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Chapow":jb7a3lxw said:
2_0_6":jb7a3lxw said:

PwRoWVW

Right there in the tweet you posted.

The Seahawks took calls, tried to shop, but found what most of the rest of the league did: The NFL trade market on deadline day was way too expensive.

And that's whats so damn frustrating....... Im blaming them. :D

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":zfjpju7w said:
Vernon Davis Hunter Henry or Tyler Eifert could have been had for a 6th or 7th rounder. All are UFA's next year and all would be a major upgrade over the TE group now.

Ryan Kalil - Not at the top of his game any longer, but a proven vet that is also a UFA after this season.

Never saw anywhere that any of these players were available, and certainly not for a 6th or 7th rounder.

I get it, we need help and depth now......but you're assuming too much of not only what was available, but the price. Weird considering if there's one thing we know, John is all over every trade and available player..........so I trust that if there was a deal to be done to help us out for the right price, he would have pulled the trigger.

Tells me teams were being stupid and asking too much for bad to mediocre players.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm not frustrated. I'm glad they didn't sell out the future for some panic attack desire to "get better."

Sorry, but I'm OK with no deal at this time.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":2t7vhwd9 said:
Im still frustrated dammit.

Lol.

I love a good trade, but other than Howard or Hooper, both of which would have cost us at least one first rounder, if not more. Nah, we're good.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If they want a TE still they could do alot worse than Stephen Anderson currently on the Chargers PS.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2sitzyfq said:
2_0_6":2sitzyfq said:

I heard on the radio from a Cincy reporter that the Bungles refused to trade anyone so there was no chance at their C or AJ Green or Eifert