NFL Remaining Schedule Strength

toffee

Reaction score
Two observations:

1. Our two upcoming Rams games are on the easiest opponents.
2. Broncos are not on anyone's toughest opponents list.
3. We are not on any teams' easiest opponents list.

How the mighty have fallen?

Last edited:

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Two observations:

I think the Raiders are the Seahawks easiest remaining game. I'm scarred from Sean Mcvay having our number in recent years. Granted, the Rams offense looks BAD this year.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Strength of schedule seems pretty meaningless at this point of the season this year. With a few exceptions, like the Bills on one end of the spectrum and the Texans on the other, there's not much point in ranking teams according to their W/L record, at least not yet. I've never seen a season with so many mediocre teams and no clear cut favorites this far into the season.

Now watch: The Texans will go out tonight and rout the Eagles 35-0.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think the Raiders are the Seahawks easiest remaining game. I'm scarred from Sean Mcvay having our number in recent years. Granted, the Rams offense looks BAD this year.
The division games are key, and can’t realistically be evaluated the same as others.

Division rivalries always seem to be pick’ems when it comes down to brass tacks.

Mcvay knows us but….
….we know him. Hopefully this team game plans accordingly

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Two observations:

The simple reason for that is if your record is 500 or better you are "toughest opponents" for every team you play and if your record is below 500 you are "easiest opponents" for every team to play. So yeah, Rams and Broncos have losing records and we don't but I think we all knew that.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I read a few comments from Rams fans on the RW trade.They we’re bummed we launched RW because they felt they had him figured out. Geno? Maybe not so much.

sutz

Reaction score
I read a few comments from Rams fans on the RW trade.They we’re bummed we launched RW because they felt they had him figured out. Geno? Maybe not so much.
Hmmm, I believe we're using a "Rams" style offense now. ;)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I think you mean Sean Mcvay >HAD< Russell Wilson's "Number"....NO MAS!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Records aside, the Rams have always been a thorn in ours. Those will be tough games for us to win. We still have a game with the niners on tap. I am desperate that we win that one. But the most important game on our remaining schedule is this Sunday vs the Cards. We really need to sweep them instead of suffering a split.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Rams have had the Russell-Wilson-led Seahawks figured out since the days of Jeff Fisher. Just as important as the scheme, the Rams had the personnel to make Russell's life miserable. For example, Robert Quinn could run down Russell from behind and sack him. Aaron Donald beat our interior line like a drum on the way to sacking Russell. The Rams played a scheme that I recall reading someone describe as downright disrespectful to Russell, where they didn't much cover the short middle of the field, because they knew he seldom looked there.