NFL network....

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Not sure if you watch NFL network, but they are so full of love over there for GB replays and discussion right now. They have shown the Cowboys / Green bay game over and over again. NFL replay to All Access - NFL films. Like a crowning achievement!!

I don't watch this all day, so maybe I am wrong, but they are barely promoting the Pats, Colts, with a flash of the Hawks in past 5 hours. Can any team get more love right now than the Cheeze after beating America's Team?

I don't hate the pack and I am glad they beat the Cowturds. I am in heaven for that one play.

Cartire

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":1hts2dfe said:
Not sure if you watch NFL network, but they are so full of love over there for GB replays and discussion right now. They have shown the Cowboys / Green bay game over and over again. NFL replay to All Access - NFL films. Like a crowning achievement!!

I don't watch this all day, so maybe I am wrong, but they are barely promoting the Pats, Colts, with a flash of the Hawks in past 5 hours. Can any team get more love right now than the Cheeze after beating America's Team?

I don't hate the pack and I am glad they beat the Cowturds. I am in heaven for that one play.

They replayed a ton of games yesterday of the hawks for like 4 hours. We had our love day. Im chill for now.

OP
OP
Jay-Dog

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Cartire":126w3dah said:
Jay-Dog":126w3dah said:

They replayed a ton of games yesterday of the hawks for like 4 hours. We had our love day. Im chill for now.

Nice, good to now. I feel better now Cartire. Thanks. I was starting to wonder.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We have been getting a lot of press from every angle possible. Rodgers had a great presser earlier and the Hawks had several pressers along with commentary to go with it.

It is just different, it used to be hard to find good Hawk media, but now it is available non stop and everywhere.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I DVR'd Total Access on Monday and their Seahawks coverage started at 0.46 and ended at 0.48. Yep, 2 minutes. The rest was mainly coach-hiring talk and AFC slobbering.

Yesterday they had Mike Rob reporting from the VMAC so it was a bit more Seahawks talk. The same tonight, I think (haven't watched it yet).

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The Biggest Losers.
88970-pro-packers-picket-2-ab911.jpg

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I've noticed that as the game approaches, they start to do more actual reporting. Even on Wednesday, they still have a bit of a love affair with the "Game of the Week", but eventually they run out of things to say (if they really had anything in the first place). And in fairness, a lot of their stuff airs in primetime on the east coast, in the midwest. So they'll key into those demographics more at 4 and 5 o'clock Pacific than they will at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern.

So, tonight should be better, and I expect tomorrow to be better still, with Friday/Saturday being the most balanced coverage we'll get.

Cartire

Reaction score
Largent80":111wfwy9 said:
I live down the street from their studios and 3 years ago I peed on it.

I cant wait till the day we hang out.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Phew! That was close, we almost went a full day without a "the media is biased against us" thread."

Don't you guys scare me like that again!

Largent80

Reaction score
Cartire":17ai7yan said:
Largent80":17ai7yan said:
I live down the street from their studios and 3 years ago I peed on it.

I cant wait till the day we hang out.

Come on down, we can walk down there and do a Whos Next on that sucker.....

L2KqigQ

Threedee

Reaction score
I don't think the Packers got that much love. So much of the coverage was about how Dallass got screwed and should have won.