NFC West Training Camp

Threedee

Reaction score
Another sidebar I'm looking forward to seeing is how many Arizona QBs will the Rams take-out this season?

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I don't think you guys had anything close to the injuries sustained by AZ and SF last year?

RedAlice

Reaction score
rideaducati":caof1l78 said:
RedAlice":caof1l78 said:
Massive fighting to end Rams and Boys.

Rams cancelled Wednesday Oxnard practice.

It's moved to a high school by their hotel 25 miles south. Per a text from Demoff. Not open to public.

I'm told if u have his text u can go. Will see. I have his text.

Fisher's team in midseason form already.

You cannot imagine how mad I am.

chris98251

Reaction score
Actually not mid season form, during the season they point at the opposition if they can get up and blame them and get them ejected if possible.

Rex

Reaction score
Threedee":2jgmhu8o said:
Another sidebar I'm looking forward to seeing is how many Arizona QBs will the Rams take-out this season?

QB carnage will be minimal only one per game. So 19 in all. :3:

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":1jheifid said:
I don't think you guys had anything close to the injuries sustained by AZ and SF last year?

Or the Rams. :34853_doh:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":qib2fps5 said:
rideaducati":qib2fps5 said:
RedAlice":qib2fps5 said:
Massive fighting to end Rams and Boys.

Rams cancelled Wednesday Oxnard practice.

It's moved to a high school by their hotel 25 miles south. Per a text from Demoff. Not open to public.

I'm told if u have his text u can go. Will see. I have his text.

Fisher's team in midseason form already.

You cannot imagine how mad I am.

But you'll still go. Try that Uber. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
DT Corey Peters being helped off after that play. Trying to walk it off, whatever happened. #CardsCamp

@Cardschatter 33s33 seconds ago
Peters being carted off, but sitting in passenger seat. Headed to locker room. Again, looked like left ankle/lower leg. #CardsCamp

This would be a huge blow. He is suppose to replace Dan Williams and has been a beast at training camp. I am sure we will no more tomorrow during the presser.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Rex":26lmakjk said:
ringless":26lmakjk said:

More than SF and Rams according to http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-led-nfl-with-91-starter-games-lost-to-injury

Also from December, here is number of players on IR. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...e_nfl_with_20_players_on_injured_reserve.html

Hawks were hit pretty hard. None fo this includes the terrible playoff luck.

Rex

Reaction score
Smellyman":2wigai4n said:
Rex":2wigai4n said:
ringless":2wigai4n said:

More than SF and Rams according to http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-led-nfl-with-91-starter-games-lost-to-injury

Also from December, here is number of players on IR. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...e_nfl_with_20_players_on_injured_reserve.html

Well 16 starts for the Rams were missed by the starting QB Bradford!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Rex":scn2njdf said:
Smellyman":scn2njdf said:
Rex":scn2njdf said:
ringless":scn2njdf said:

but that is like saying Jessica Alba is missing from my bed. It was never going to happen

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Smellyman":11ikg612 said:
Rex":11ikg612 said:
ringless":11ikg612 said:

Okay,

That list in inaccurate. That says we had 7 players. Off the top of my head I can think of the players below which is more than that false article.

Zastudil, who was replaced by a kicker who had a sub 30 yd punt in every game. STARTER
John Abraham STARTER
Palmer STARTER
Dockett STARTER
Shaughnessy STARTER
Ellington STARTER
Troy Niklas STARTER
Ed Stinson (ROTATIONAL)

How many combined games did starters miss for Seattle?

We also had
Calais Campbell out with an MCL STARTER
Lorenzo Alexander ROTATIONAL
Glenn Carson ROTATIONAL
Jonathan Dwyer ROTATIONAL
Tyrann Mathieu STARTER
Alex Okafor STARTER
Frostee Rucker STARTER
Stepfan Taylor ROTATIONAL
Daryl Washington suspended STARTER
Eddie Whitley WHO KNOWS
Drew Stanton BACKUP
Ed Stinson ROTATIONAL

Lets look at the Seattle IR

C.J. Davis who's this?
Heath Farwell Who's this?
Bruce Irvin (3 games IR)
Lemuel Jeanpierre
A.J. Jefferson
Cassius Marsh
Anthony McCoy
Brandon Mebane Wow someone important
Zach Miller again someone important
Kevin Pierre-Louis
Taylor Price
Stephen Schilling
Greg Scruggs
D'Anthony Smith

Please tell me you aren't considering your IR equal to our IR because of amount. Take into consideration playing time and position.

Maulbert

Reaction score
ringless":o7r31m55 said:
Smellyman":o7r31m55 said:
Rex":o7r31m55 said:
ringless":o7r31m55 said:

Okay,

That list in inaccurate. That says we had 7 players. Off the top of my head I can think of the players below which is more than that false article.

Zastudil, who was replaced by a kicker who had a sub 30 yd punt in every game. STARTER
John Abraham STARTER
Palmer STARTER
Dockett STARTER
Shaughnessy STARTER
Ellington STARTER
Troy Niklas STARTER
Ed Stinson (ROTATIONAL)

How many combined games did starters miss for Seattle?

We also had
Calais Campbell out with an MCL STARTER
Lorenzo Alexander ROTATIONAL
Glenn Carson ROTATIONAL
Jonathan Dwyer ROTATIONAL
Tyrann Mathieu STARTER
Alex Okafor STARTER
Frostee Rucker STARTER
Stepfan Taylor ROTATIONAL
Daryl Washington suspended STARTER
Eddie Whitley WHO KNOWS
Drew Stanton BACKUP
Ed Stinson ROTATIONAL

Lets look at the Seattle IR

C.J. Davis who's this?
Heath Farwell Who's this?
Bruce Irvin (3 games IR)
Lemuel Jeanpierre
A.J. Jefferson
Cassius Marsh
Anthony McCoy
Brandon Mebane Wow someone important
Zach Miller again someone important
Kevin Pierre-Louis
Taylor Price
Stephen Schilling
Greg Scruggs
D'Anthony Smith

Please tell me you aren't considering your IR equal to our IR because of amount. Take into consideration playing time and position.

We can't help it if your QB is a statue made of glass and ours is a mobile fortress of adamantium.

Rex

Reaction score
Smellyman":2qpyn18l said:
Rex":2qpyn18l said:

but that is like saying Jessica Alba is missing from my bed. It was never going to happen

:lol:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":3lu035s6 said:
We can't help it if your QB is a statue made of glass and ours is a mobile fortress of adamantium.

Adamantium :?:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
On Dec 11 of 2104, the Rams and Cards put on the biggest display of pathetic offense I have seen in quite some time. I watched it. Damn my eyes, I watched the whole thing.

I will never forgive those two teams for taking those 3 hours of my life. The Cards could not do anything right, but the Rams somehow, someway, found an even more effective path to ineptitude.

So now, in 2015, as I contemplate the forecast for both teams, I think back to that steaming pile of shit that was streamed into the homes of idiot viewers like me on that Thursday night, when we had no other football viewing choice, and I wonder, why in the hell would I be afraid of either one of those teams?

Lets face facts. The Rams have to lose. The Cowboys practice in in Cali because the owner has a standing seat at the French Laundry. The Rams practice in Cali because they really wish they didn't have to be in STL. What team has a good season the year before they bail? Also, Fisher is to hopes and dreams what Haynesworth is to the head of Gurode.

The Cards? If they start 10 and 0, Cardinal fans will be waiting for the other soul crushing boot to drop. Say it with me, can't run the ball. Deep down, Arians, who I like, resents the run game. It bothers him. Arians is akin to a boxer that dislikes doing body work. Even when the pass rush is peeling the meat off the bones of his QB, he will keep dialing up big shots. Even if play action disappeared mid first quarter. Even if his QB is a quivering pile of third string hamburger.

Fun to watch? Usually. Sustainable? Nope.

If, and this is a big if, because it will take essentially a catastrophe at QB, the Hawks lose the West in 2015, it will be exactly that, the Hawks losing it. Not one of the other 3 winning it. Arrogant? Yes it is. But the Hawks are not fundamentally flawed. The Cards and Rams are.

redbird

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2z50v52a said:
On Dec 11 of 2104, the Rams and Cards put on the biggest display of pathetic offense I have seen in quite some time. I watched it. Damn my eyes, I watched the whole thing.

I will never forgive those two teams for taking those 3 hours of my life. The Cards could not do anything right, but the Rams somehow, someway, found an even more effective path to ineptitude.

So now, in 2015, as I contemplate the forecast for both teams, I think back to that steaming pile of shit that was streamed into the homes of idiot viewers like me on that Thursday night, when we had no other football viewing choice, and I wonder, why in the hell would I be afraid of either one of those teams?

Lets face facts. The Rams have to lose. The Cowboys practice in in Cali because the owner has a standing seat at the French Laundry. The Rams practice in Cali because they really wish they didn't have to be in STL. What team has a good season the year before they bail? Also, Fisher is to hopes and dreams what Haynesworth is to the head of Gurode.

The Cards? If they start 10 and 0, Cardinal fans will be waiting for the other soul crushing boot to drop. Say it with me, can't run the ball. Deep down, Arians, who I like, resents the run game. It bothers him. Arians is akin to a boxer that dislikes doing body work. Even when the pass rush is peeling the meat off the bones of his QB, he will keep dialing up big shots. Even if play action disappeared mid first quarter. Even if his QB is a quivering pile of third string hamburger.

If, and this is a big if, because it will take essentially a catastrophe at QB, the Hawks lose the West in 2015, it will be exactly that, the Hawks losing it. Not one of the other 3 winning it. Arrogant? Yes it is. But the Hawks are not fundamentally flawed. The Cards and Rams are.

That's nice. As far as that Thursday night game which really seemed to bother you, no one forced you to watch...

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3bglo9rv said:
On Dec 11 of 2104, the Rams and Cards put on the biggest display of pathetic offense I have seen in quite some time. I watched it.

I love inside information. Especially from a time traveller. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
redbird":3tkvuq4a said:
Scottemojo":3tkvuq4a said:

That's nice. As far as that Thursday night game which really seemed to bother you, no one forced you to watch...

As a Rams fan I suffered through it so why shouldn't he? :0190l: