NFC West Results & Rankings After Week 14

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":xtr5jix5 said:
ArlosSpecial":xtr5jix5 said:
VA49er":xtr5jix5 said:
ArlosSpecial":xtr5jix5 said:
Yeah that was a lucky and very fortunate win for SF. 2 muffed punts and the taunting led to 17 easy points. Jimmy is a fraud dude just throws $h!t up for grabs lol

Ah more nonsense from the racist. Surprised you didn't call him a d@go.

Jimmy has more talent than you ever dreamed of having.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... se-record/
Stinky is all you got you're stuck with him. He throws wobbly, off target floaters that Kittle has to sky to grab. He often gets hurt going after high throws by Jimmy. He looked like absolute $h!t against Cincy. Go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner. You're stuck with Stinky G.....deal with it

My goodness ! Do you type these posts while you're on recess at your middle school ? Because your responses are very immature and stupid at the least and always so repetitive. Fudge, Pack, Stinky, Wipe your ass, cry in the corner.
I'm assuming this is what you and your other 12 year old buddies say to each as your playing in the playground.
Grow up ! You're the laughing stock of this board !
You created an account just to say that? I feel special

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2etfsv0h said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":2etfsv0h said:
ArlosSpecial":2etfsv0h said:
VA49er":2etfsv0h said:

Stinky is all you got you're stuck with him. He throws wobbly, off target floaters that Kittle has to sky to grab. He often gets hurt going after high throws by Jimmy. He looked like absolute $h!t against Cincy. Go home, wipe your ass and cry in the corner. You're stuck with Stinky G.....deal with it

My goodness ! Do you type these posts while you're on recess at your middle school ? Because your responses are very immature and stupid at the least and always so repetitive. Fudge, Pack, Stinky, Wipe your ass, cry in the corner.
I'm assuming this is what you and your other 12 year old buddies say to each as your playing in the playground.

Oh you're special alright, special as in "short bus" special. Now grab your helmet and crayons and go play.

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":ymze3wox said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":ymze3wox said:
ArlosSpecial":ymze3wox said:
VA49er":ymze3wox said:

Yep, created in 2013 when you were just 4 years old.

VA49er

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":1eonm2sa said:
ArlosSpecial":1eonm2sa said:
DIRTYDOZENFAN":1eonm2sa said:
ArlosSpecial":1eonm2sa said:

Yep, created in 2013 when you were just 4 years old.

Bingo! This guy has a vocabulary like a 12 year old. Next he'll be calling you a doody face.

Stud

Reaction score
nutluck":1xjh1fce said:
It is so weird not seeing Fade's rankings this week.

Seahawks are 99% out of the playoffs, so he jumped off the bandwagon.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Stud":3nsd5f9i said:
nutluck":3nsd5f9i said:
It is so weird not seeing Fade's rankings this week.

Seahawks are 99% out of the playoffs, so he jumped off the bandwagon.

Or, there's not much more to say for this season. Or more likely he got tired of f**ckhead Niner fans hijacking the thread to insult complete strangers. Fun!