NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chart is updated.

For Week 5 we have one player in 1st place: bigsydoc

Players with perfect picks for the week: bigskydoc, b8rtm8nn, nanomoz, Timmahawk, Natethegreat and Seahawkfan80.

bigskydoc is now the only player to pick perfect twice. Might also have something to do with him being in first place. :D :D

---

For Week 6 there are 4 points available, so could be big shifts in the top.

And, Maulbert has picked now to always go R. He is a masochist for sure, or as he says - wants to be down 1 each week.

---

eta: On this game, please check your totals for me and let me know any corrections.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Week 6.

Buffalo (F). All we need now to make this season just perfect so far is Kap to come in as QB and destroy the Bills. But this isn't SNL, so I'm picking Buffalo.

Rams R. Honestly, I have zero confidence in the Rams to win this game with idiot Fisher at the helm, no clue on the injuries in our DL status, TruJ out and Keenum throwing. At least Fisher won't have the LA Rams fans from the Coliseum to get in the way of his perfect and brilliant coaching. I just can't pick against them.

Falcons (S). Why not? They have the hot hand right now, and hey - Hawks might lose a game or two at home.

Cards C. Might change this one, but this game prolly comes down to how many TD's the QBs throw to the opposing team. This is based on Stanton playing, tho Palmer might be back I think.

A

Anonymous

Wk #6:

(C) (F) (R) S

I'm taking a bit of a leap of faith with one of the four picks, but in doing so, I satisfy the need to trust my instincts rather than the odds.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Seahawks over Falcons
Bills over Forty Niners
Lions over Rams
Cardinals over Jets

S, (F), (R), C

Fade

Reaction score
WEEK 6 Picks: (F), (R), S, C

-------------------------------------------

(1-4) 49ers @ (3-2) Bills

Kap is making his first start, and Rex Ryan loves to blitz. This is a bad match up for Kap. Buffalo is pretty good on O too.

Pick: Bills

(3-2) Rams @ (2-3) Lions

The first 10 AM game for the Rams, against an opponent I doubt they will get up for.

Pick: Lions

(4-1) Falcons @ (3-1) Seahawks

Weather may lower the scoring in this game, but ATL's D is suspect.

Pick: Seahawks

(1-4) Jets @ (2-3) Cardinals

It feels like the Jets have quit on the season to a degree. The Cards will be hungry to get back to .500.

Pick: Cardinals

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Seahawks win
(49ers lose)
Rams win
Cardinals win

S (F) R C

I'm probably one of the few to pick the Rams. Feel sorry for the 49ers - your run defense is garbage right now and you get to play a top 5 running team that excels at the option.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Week 6

S Seahawks win over Falcons
(C) Cardinals lose to Jets
(F) Niners lose to Bills
(R) Rams lose to Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts