NFC Playoff Bracket

Mizak

Reaction score

Rams over Lions, Bucs over Eagles, Cowboys(and refs) over Packers.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Only year where it's fairly clear cut the #1 seed is going to advance to the SB.

Eagles in disarray. Buccs just happy to be in with Mayfield. Rams with an old QB and rebuilding roster. Lions, with injuries. Packers have Love, and who else? Cowboys, the art of the choke.

That pretty much it?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rams
Boys
Bucs

Nfc championship is already set dem boys and niners ..wow what a game that'll be...let me know who wins!!

Weadoption

Reaction score
nothing is certain, 1987 playoffs still hurts
fk Anthony Carter

Scout

Reaction score
The NFC is pretty wide open and the 49ers looked mortal lately.

My instincts tell me that the 49ers will make it to the NFC championship game but there will be a surprise team playing against the 49ers. Most expect Cowboys or Eagles a couple weeks ago. But the Packers, Bucs or Rams can be surprises.

Now the Lions? If their offense is firing on all cylinders they are unstoppable if their defense plays even average.

Last edited:

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The NFC is pretty wide open and the 49ers looked mortal lately.

My instincts tell me that he 49ers will make it to the NFC championship game but there will be a surprise team playing against the 49ers. Most expect Cowboys or Eagles a couple weeks ago. But the Packers, Bucs or Rams can be surprises.

Now the Lions? If their offense is fire on all cylinders they are unstoppable if their defense plays even average.

Don't fool yourself. The 49ers are going to steamroll this playoff bracket. Not sure if I'll even watch the playoffs because I'm so certain of that outcome.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
100 percent imo. Still thinking Chiefs in the other bracket for a variety of reasons.

Yeah this year, the AFC holds more intrigue for me. Rare that happens as I'm usually much more interested on the NFC side.

Just one of those years. It's unfortunate because had Seattle fielded a dominant team this year with all the talent they have, they would have had a realistic shot at the SB. Oh well.