New Member, Here!

SeahawkarinaOfTime

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm a long time lurker. I mean like, LONG time. Like...been lurking since 2003. I finally worked up the courage to post! This must be what those tribes in the rain forests feel like when they finally decide to make contact with civilization. Anyway, I'm from armpit of the USA, Pennsylvania - the northeast part, which is mainly Steeler-country. :pukeface:

I've been a Seahawks fan almost since I started watching football as a little kid, and my passion for the Hawks is very well known amongst my friends and family. It was really tough back when I was a kid in the 80s because they never showed Seahawks games unless they were playing the Steelers, Eagles, or Giants. So I missed out on a lot of stuff. But I remember they televised Steve Largent's final game. He was my favorite player growing up.

Throughout college in the late 90s/early 2000s, I used to listen to the games on Internet radio, and if that wasn't available, I'd resort to watching those GameCenters on Yahoo where it just describes the the plays as they happen and has a graphic where the ball is.

After I graduated I got DirecTV Sunday Ticket, so now I get to see the Hawks play every game. All my friends and family know not to bother me on Sundays. I wish I had this when I was a kid.

So, that's a brief introduction. It's funny because, I'm the new guy, but.....since I've been lurking for so long, I feel like I already know a lot of you already! :lol: Looking forward to good football discussions!

Go Hawks!

p.s. Thought I'd also share the cake my girlfriend made for me for my birthday last month.

15157865161 847202e4ab

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Great bio. From one noob to another, welcome! I am a life-long fan and former lurker as well, with somewhat of an aversion to social media in general, but the dawn of our Golden Age has forced me out of hermit-dome.

Riley12

Reaction score
Welcome!

Always great to see lurkers finally sign up and add to the discussion.

I've been through Scranton many, many times, although I'm surprised to hear that it isn't Eagles country up there.

CHawk

Reaction score
Welcome Carl, I don't post much but checking out the net all the time. Good to see another Hawk fan from PA! :D

nepahawk

Reaction score
Welcome!!
It's good to see more and more fans from PA!!

I'm just a few miles from you in Exeter.
Definitely, a lot of Steeler fans but, also a lot of a Eagle fans.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Greetz and welcome! Fairly new myself (less than a year old....). Long time fan as well.

I have a feeling in my gut that we're about to see a team become something really great. Hold on for the ride!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome old friend! What took ya so long? ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So this is what it feels like to go National? I like it also welcome. Excuse me now because I have some money to make tomorrow off some fool Chief fans....

kinesmajor

Reaction score
As a lurker you already know this is the place for all things hawk. I'm really just a reader myself. Might post a few a season, but love all the interaction on this site.

JFair

Reaction score
Cool man. Great to have some fans in NEPA. I'm from Berwick. We have a good group of old timers (40ish) here who are diehards. Bunch of us made the Super Bowl trip last year. Being a fan here in in hostile territory makes it all that much sweeter!

acer1240

Reaction score
It is always neat to see new members. Apply for shack access so I can tell you what I really think about you :)

Latest posts