Need another receiver

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
  • Quentin Johnston, TCU, 6-4, 215 pounds, Junior.
  • Jordan Addison, USC, 6-0, 175 pounds, Junior.
  • Zay Flowers, Boston College, 5-10, 172 pounds.
  • Josh Downs, North Carolina, 5-10, 175 pounds, Junior.
  • Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee, 6-0, 185 pounds, Junior.
  • Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State, 6-0, 200 pounds, Junior.

I’m thinking an elite receiver at pick 2 #20

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Parker Washington

Bryce Ford-Wheaton

Jake Bobo

Matt Landers

Last edited:

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Dareke Young... kid is a stud. Showed promise in limited time last year, can block, has speed. Love him. I hope he continues to ascend.

Parker Washington has been one of my draft crushes this year... built like a running back, quick, good hands, breaks arm tackles, and plays well from the slot.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Maybe i'm nuts - but i keep saying that wr3 is just not that important to me.

Let waldron call his offense in the back half of this season, utilizing the TE sets properly - and we just don't care that much -

3rd or 4th round is just fine for me

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
I think most mocks and big boards have JSN and even Quentin Johnston and Jordan Addison sometimes higher, but my favourite is Zay Flowers. The more I see of him the more I like. He's just a uniquely elusive receiver, both in the way he runs his routes and gets after the ball, and evading defenders after the catch. In short, he's going to get open, and he's going to get a lot more yards after the QB finds him.

Just a perfect slot receiver to complement Metcalf and Lockett in my opinion.

He'd probably need to be taken at #20 though, as I doubt he'd still be there at 37, so I guess it would partly depend on what they do at #5 and where else they think their needs are.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I would like to get a slot WR since we got a QB that will actually use the middle of the field. JSN would be great but I don’t think he’ll be an option for us to draft.

I do love Jayden Reed out of Michigan State though.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Why would you need a 3rd WR when you have DK and Lockett and the 3 TE's in our roster?

That's part of the reason why Goodwin decided to join the Browns because he wouldn't have that many targets.

Geno will throw the ball to DK 12x
Then throw to Lockett 6x
Then throws to Dissly and Fant 3x each.
Then throws to Parkinson 4x.

As again I really hoped DK wasn't with the team. It's easy to find someone #1 WR. and for Lockett, he would remain as a Seahawk until he retires.