Must have player in FA or Draft

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With the addition back to the team of Wagner I now don't believe Drew Sanders remains a 'must have' even though I like him a lot.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
By the way, I find it very annoying that you now have to subscribe to PFF to do a seven-round mock draft. 🤬
I think they recently changed that. Until last weekend, it was all free. Trying to capitalize on the draft season. The only thing I liked about PFF draft sim was that you could make draft day trades for current NFL players and not just draft picks.

Jville

Reaction score
By the way, I find it very annoying that you now have to subscribe to PFF to do a seven-round mock draft. 🤬

In fishing for ones dinner, it's called setting the hook.

massari

Reaction score
What is in the two draft profiles that helps anyone see why you think Sanders is a better choice than Campbell?

Missed tackle rate for the top three linebackers: 5.2%, 8.9%, 19.6%. Guess which number is Sanders'.

With the lack of contact in NFL practices, it seems likely that poor tackling will carry over from college to the pros.
Lance Zierlein's scouting report is worth more than your provided stats, I'm sure.

OP
OP
B

bsuhawk

Reaction score
I have been trying to draft Kancey-Campbell-Mazi on my PFF simulator, even with our 2 firsts and 2 seconds, getting all three hasn't been easy. In fact down right impossible, getting two of the three is quite doable, not all three. But I feel like with all three gives us a lot of flexibilities, a 4-3 of Jones-Kancey-Mazi-Reed and Mafe-Bobby-Nwosu; or, a 3-4 of Jones-Mazi-Kancey and Mafe-Campbell-Bobby-Nwosu both sounded pretty good.

From these three, I suppose Mazi at NT and Campbell at MLB are more pressing needs?
I agree that Mazi and Campbell fill more pressing needs, but Kancey could be a very special player. To me, he has a very high ceiling (think Aaron Donald) and an equally low floor (he can't overcome his lack of length and is out of the league after his first contract). However, IMHO #20 is the perfect place to roll the dice on a player like Kancey.

toffee

Reaction score
I agree that Mazi and Campbell fill more pressing needs, but Kancey could be a very special player. To me, he has a very high ceiling (think Aaron Donald) and an equally low floor (he can't overcome his lack of length and is out of the league after his first contract). However, IMHO #20 is the perfect place to roll the dice on a player like Kancey.
IMHO, Kancey, Mazi and Campbell are not the super high talked up generational talent etc. But they fill our needs pretty good.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Don’t need to spend a high draft pick on a NT all that is needed is somebody who can stand up a center/guard combo and not lose ground I don’t expect any pass rush that can come from a situational pass rusher. We need 2 NTs to form a rotation