More Reginokine treatments this week

253hawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1brgfzqx said:
Kobe Bryant, A-Rob, and Tiger have all had similar treatments. It in all about anti-inflammation and can last 2-4 years or even solve it for life for some injuries. Sounds like this team is going to do whatever it takes to win it all.

Pretty sure Payton Manning had it done for his neck in 2011...then look what he did in Denver the next three seasons. Sure, his arm fell off in 2015, but after all of his neck problems it was pretty impressive to see him come back from that and perform at the level that he did.

sdog1981

Reaction score
My only thing is this. If German soccer players don't even use this guy then that makes me a little bit more skeptical.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3nykm7v8 said:
Yeah and watch next week the NFL will make it a banned substance just before the start of the season and half our roster will be suspended for 4 games ..............

Lol, my thoughts exactly

253hawk

Reaction score
It's not a 'substance' at all though. It's part of the body's natural immune system that's re-injected into the affected area; a natural anti-inflammatory. Whether it's actually legit or not is the question.

It's done in Germany because it's not FDA-approved here (yet).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
253hawk":oy544e3i said:
It's not a 'substance' at all though. It's part of the body's natural immune system that's re-injected into the affected area; a natural anti-inflammatory. Whether it's actually legit or not is the question.

It's done in Germany because it's not FDA-approved here (yet).

So it is like aleve....aleve is a natural body pain relief stimulant released by the brain to relieve pain in sensitive areas. They have made a synthesized reproduction of that same composite which is why it is an over the counter medication...I think. I may have to recheck my data. Lcystine is a natural amino acid tho. I know that.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
It's basically PRP. It's performed in the States as well. It won't be banned because it's basically your own blood, drawn, spun in a centrifuge and placed back into your body to simulate trauma and the body heals itself with natural anti-inflammatory. It's not a PED. Not even close. In fact, a cortisone shot is 100x more artificial than PRP or Regenerex / Regenokine

Latest posts