MNF: Denver @ Cincy

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Talib gets a pick 6 which probably should have been overturned.

Then Hill runs like a man-beast.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
you mean thr broncs got a questionable call in their favour??? be nice to see the bengals win. would rather not see the rapist win the division...

pehawk

Reaction score
I hate both these teams. Whiny bullshitters.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Yea, I am pretty much a hater all around here. Is there any meaning or importance to this game what so ever? IDK, not been paying much attention to the AFC yet.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3urpzlp1 said:
I didn't realize Taylor Mays was still in the league.

At least he still looks like a big time football player. That was always his best skill.

DrDix

Reaction score
What happened to Denver's O-Line? Last year they were revered as one of the best lines in the league up until injuries.

They got their LT Clady back, pretty sure 4/5 are the same players. They don't look very good at all.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":adf8j6qz said:
Yea, I am pretty much a hater all around here. Is there any meaning or importance to this game what so ever? IDK, not been paying much attention to the AFC yet.
It locks the number one seed up for New England, cinches a playoff spot for Cincinnati, pushes Pittsburgh back into the wildcard and eliminates Houston from the playoffs if Cincinnati wins.

mistaowen

Reaction score
In a 2 QB fantasy league and currently winning the finals by a few points thanks to RW last night. Have Peyton and AJ Green tonight, would be fantastic if Peyton wasn't at -2 points and AJ Green catches a pass. All I want is one TD drive from Peyton not passing to Emmanuel Sanders and then they can continue to look awful.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":cdajao4f said:
Peyton Manning doesn't look right and hasn't for the few times I've seen him this season. Is he finally on the decline physically to the point where it's about over for him?

He's been awful to end the season but luckily for them their running game has been doing well. His passes have almost no zip anymore and all the cute LOS stuff hasn't been working. That 'deep' pass to Demaryius this game floated forever.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Manning looks awful. And he has looked this way for most of the second half of this season. I have a ton of respect for Peyton, but I think everything is starting to catch up to him (age, surgery, injuries, etc.).

The one thing I can't stand is how the media always find a way to defend Manning. If he does poorly, they blame the offensive line or the receivers. Whereas when Rivers or Romo do bad, it is always their fault. Media needs to call it how it is, Peyton looks bad.

pehawk

Reaction score
I bet Hawk-Lock's hot when he pop-locks.

I'd LOVE the Bengals to lose their last two.

pehawk

Reaction score
I loves me some Pac Man Jones, always have. Dude willed a bad Tennessee team to 8 wins one year. Just a god damn football player, all the way.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I wonder how quickly Peyton will want to work as an offensive coordinator/assistant coach once the game passes him by. I can't see him agreeing to a backup roll.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Looks like we are in for a good finish. I still think this Broncos team is flawed. Are they really that much better than last years team?

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Cincy just had to choke this away. I mean, the finale next week is the only game that matters for them, but still. Would you put any money on the Bengals in the playoffs?

Latest posts