Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1hbvnw91 said:
Point spread.....it's definitely going to be more challenging that's certain. No more beating on the powder puff teams, with that. Should be fun :)
Yeah, I was dissatisfied with everyone picking the team playing Jacksonville and Oakland every week. Like I said I will have prizes this time so it should be a bit harder. I'm thinking of doing a split season thing like minor league baseball if it's a bloodbath. I will decide by TC what the exact rules will be.

SeaChase

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":18nz3zzj said:
SeaChase":18nz3zzj said:
MizzouHawkGal":18nz3zzj said:
SeaChase":18nz3zzj said:
I'm in once Wilson Signs...
So you're in then? EXCELLENT.

I'm a little confused, are you thinking his rookie contract?
You need to have patience he'll sign before the season starts.

Whoa you're acting like he has already signed, I think you may need the patience :D

Rocket

Reaction score
Prizes?
Did I hear prizes?
Oh {redacted} yeah !!!

( wheres da rule book, I missed this )

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Point spread will make it very difficult. Might not be anyone standing after like week 10. But what the hell, I'm in. Are you gonna run the thread on the NFL Forum MHG?

As for the pick the score contest NFSeahawks628 is gonna run again, I certainly need to defend my championship now don't I?
(shameless self-promotion there eh? :D )

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rocket":3vjpi6m5 said:
Prizes?
Did I hear prizes?
Oh {redacted} yeah !!!

( wheres da rule book, I missed this )
Yes, there will be prizes.I will post and pin the rules etc. sometime during TC. I'm probably going to post in the NFL Forum. I'm not sure yet.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2d3dfkcq said:
Point spread will make it very difficult. Might not be anyone standing after like week 10. But what the hell, I'm in. Are you gonna run the thread on the NFL Forum MHG?

As for the pick the score contest NFSeahawks628 is gonna run again, I certainly need to defend my championship now don't I?
(shameless self-promotion there eh? :D )
I know but I'm thinking up some kind of simple point system to maybe let people back in after week 8 or something if it's a bloodbath.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Survivor with point spread is tough, and might not last very long, but I'm in fwiw.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It will be fun guys. I know it will be bloody but I have a couple of ideas I'm thinking about that will let the people that actually pick games not against the suck wad teams week after week have a good chance.

I'm pleased that I'm getting a nice response even at this early date. I haven't told you guys the full rules yet. ;)

Ask Mileak among others, I'm fair and willing to change things on the fly if it's not working out how I expect.

What sucks is I can't play because it's my contest.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sounds like fun. Hopefully I shall have availability of my computer while I am up hunting so I can participate fully while the knotheads are hunting. I may have to upgrade my laptop to another better one so I can stream the games while they are out.....I may not be able to listen to the radio then...but oh well. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts