Mike Mccarthy

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Super Bowl winning coach who gets demonized for going to the playoffs every year with every team. This fan base will inevitably turn on any coach that gets hired so might as well start now

Reaction score
Laugh all you want… but I see this as an increasing possibility as well. McCarthy has a ton of ties to the front office and Schneider especially… it would be a transition to offense and he has head coaching experience what a lot of the other dream candidates will lack. Not saying it’s my top choice - but we have to be prepared this is a real option:

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/...h-possible-pete-carroll-replacement-seahawks/

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Honestly I think McCarthy would be a good hire.
Laugh all you want… but I see this as an increasing possibility as well. McCarthy has a ton of ties to the front office and Schneider especially… it would be a transition to offense and he has head coaching experience what a lot of the other dream candidates will lack. Not saying it’s my top choice - but we have to be prepared this is a real option:

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/...h-possible-pete-carroll-replacement-seahawks/
Yep people will inevitably freak out but I think he's a very underrated coach

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Why do posters want recycled coaches?

Who are the best coaches in the NFL? They all came out of nowhere when hired. McVay, Shanahan, Demeco Ryans, Mike McDaniel, etc.

Hiring McCarthy or Quinn would probably be similar to Washington hiring Rivera.

Hotchy

Reaction score
Good lord NO. If ya think u want McCarthy, go back and watch the Packers choke job against us in that famous nfc championship game. Garbage

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Why do posters want recycled coaches?

Who are the best coaches in the NFL? They all came out of nowhere when hired. McVay, Shanahan, Demeco Ryans, Mike McDaniel, etc.

Hiring McCarthy or Quinn would probably be similar to Washington hiring Rivera.
McCarthy has a career record of like 167-102. He's a proven winner and all he ever does is win. Won a super bowl. Why wouldn't a team want him

renofox

Reaction score
At least with McCarthy we would get continuity. Dallas looking about like Seattle in Wild Card games. DQ's Defense is pretty much what we've seen here for the past 5 years or so.

How about we bring in DQ as HC and MM as Offensive Coordinator? Then we could just keep being the Same Old Seahawks and all those afraid of change could be more comfortable.