Marshawn will sit down next

taco40

Reaction score
Wow, NFL networks will have another 3 hours of Marshawn practicing his one line for his upcoming play on Broadway (well, actually Cardinals Drive) on a live press "conference". Their teaser: What will he say today?

Time: 9:50 AM

kidhawk

Reaction score
the Seahawks live cam has Sherman. I have NFLN muted and it's no longer showing Lynch as coming up on the side of the screen.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":u7pg96y0 said:
"You know why I'm here"

Wearing another BM cap.
:{)

Did they have him on briefly? I was listening to the live feed from .com and had NFLN muted. I didn't figure there'd be any Lynch stuff worthwhile and I'm glad the Seahawks didn't show any

Laloosh

Reaction score
For anyone who might be curious, the idiot that went on a rant with his question(s) to Marshawn, was Darren McKee from 104.3 The Fan in Denver. Just a whole lotta butthurt manifesting itself in the form of a question.

http://www.1043thefan.com/the-drive/

Laloosh

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1mycjx7n said:
McKee's sole moral victory from last year: the Broncos held ML to 39 yards and a TD.

Don't forget about Mannings record breaking number of completions.... for one TD.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":2ui4w4ft said:
Our Man in Chicago":2ui4w4ft said:
McKee's sole moral victory from last year: the Broncos held ML to 39 yards and a TD.

Don't forget about Mannings record breaking number of completions.... for one TD.
I figure Brady should break it with about the same results. It makes me laugh that people think Blount is going to do one damned thing. It will be similar to 2012 with Brady throwing it 50-60 times because of their inability to run outside of a wet paperbag. The only reason it will be a good game is the fact that Gronk is the real deal and he will get his.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":2qr8g2gi said:
For anyone who might be curious, the idiot that went on a rant with his question(s) to Marshawn, was Darren McKee from 104.3 The Fan in Denver. Just a whole lotta butthurt manifesting itself in the form of a question.

They just replayed his time....that guy has serious issues. Maybe sit down with players who like to talk and ask real questions if you want to call yourself a journalist people.

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":7b2bjzoa said:
Laloosh":7b2bjzoa said:

They just replayed his time....that guy has serious issues. Maybe sit down with players who like to talk and ask real questions if you want to call yourself a journalist people.

Jamie Dukes just pretty much repeated what I said, saying if the media wants to be credible they'd just go to the players who want to participate and write those stories.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
A lot of these writers' jobs are about as difficult as writing obituaries (which aren't difficult at all). You get a couple quotes, connect a couple dots, spellcheck, and it's done. And those are just the good-natured ones. There's a glut of 'em who want to twist and mangle the dots into a perverted, controversial picture whether it resembles the truth or not.

These hacks wanna go full crybaby over one player who doesn't give a damn about making their job easier or giving them material to manipulate? I got no sympathy.

Latest posts