Marshawn Lynch in talks on return with Seahawks, RB says

tc06067

Reaction score
If willing I think he could make a great FB. Give him inside the 10 caries, a few caries a game at HB and have him block and sent out as receiver at FB a few times a game. I think that would be a great role, mentor to young guys and insurance for Carson/Penny. With better conditioning then last year, if he shows more - awesome more playing time. I think he brings a lot to the team just being there.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":34rwxfyz said:
Y’all are trippin. Get that man in here.

Why? I mean I love the dude but last year proved his body is close to done..I loved him back in a desperation narrative last year. But if hes the best we can do with a whole year to prepare thats not a good sign imo

Elemas

Reaction score
A well rested Lynch behind a healthy o-line? With months to prepare? Not many can walk off the street...come in and do what he did last post season

He's cut from a different cloth. He's built different than most.

34...probably lost a step or two. Was that ever really his game? He goes down harder than your prom date did.

Bring back the Beast.

Reaction score
Reading the comments Penny goes from starting the season on pup to out half to season to missing the whole season does anyone even truly know?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Frank Gore signed a one year deal with the jets at the age of 37. Why can’t Lynch keep it going at 34?

TreeRon

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":1irkjipi said:
Frank Gore signed a one year deal with the jets at the age of 37. Why can’t Lynch keep it going at 34?
Agreed

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
LOL what? why? dude is done, he's got nothing left. Hard pass.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Would love to have him back just for the locker room. He brings that dog that you can’t teach without a visual component. If penny isn’t 100% having him as a number 2/3 would be perfect. Would also love for him to get another ring. But I think this team is 2 years away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
12thmanNY":11l5ca50 said:
Would love to have him back just for the locker room. He brings that dog that you can’t teach without a visual component. If penny isn’t 100% having him as a number 2/3 would be perfect. Would also love for him to get another ring. But I think this team is 2 years away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't, i think a shortened off season may work to our advantage as we have kept coaches in place, almost all our key starters are still here. We are better tha. Last year for sure and we had a chance, probably would have been NFC champ game if we had better RB and TE health.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":18f96ut4 said:
LOL what? why? dude is done, he's got nothing left. Hard pass.

What is your proof of this? Last year he was knocking rust off, playing in a changed offense with new personnel and only in partial game shape. Too many other factors to nail down his struggles on "he's done".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Absolutely love the guy. Just wonder how much tread is left on the tires.

Seajam

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":17op794c said:
Mistashoesta":17op794c said:
Y’all are trippin. Get that man in here.

Why? I mean I love the dude but last year proved his body is close to done..I loved him back in a desperation narrative last year. But if hes the best we can do with a whole year to prepare thats not a good sign imo

What proved that his body is close to done???

Last year was an urgent need call to him, no practice or training and even then, only seemed rusted. He still had the power and some burst.

kf3339

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ttroqas said:

I would trust Lynch's judgement on what he has left to offer our team. He showed glimpses of his old self late last season with only a few weeks to prepare. Even then it was mostly just his trainer hitting him with gloves in the midsection and sides to prepare him for the hits. Not cardio or weight training. No eating regimen to prepare for a long season. He was even offering shots at a Raider game just a few weeks before we found out he was going to come back and play. Only he truly knows.

Give him 3-4 months to truly prepare and he may just surprise us this season. I'd give him the benefit of doubt and sign him tomorrow.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":2bak153d said:
Sports Hernia":2bak153d said:

I would trust Lynch's judgement on what he has left to offer our team. He showed glimpses of his old self late last season with only a few weeks to prepare. Even then it was mostly just his trainer hitting him with gloves in the midsection and sides to prepare him for the hits. Not cardio or weight training. No eating regimen to prepare for a long season. He was even offering shots at a Raider game just a few weeks before we found out he was going to come back and play. Only he truly knows.

So you imagine his training was something like this?
Giphy