Mariners 2022 Season

Ruminator

Reaction score
One of the biggest screw-ups ever by a player is Ohtani's decision to join the Angels back in 2018, if he cared about playing for, dare I say it, a contender. Since he joined, Angels finished in the AL West 3rd once and 4th three times. And it's looking like this season will be no better.

I mention this because I was just thinking the other day that he could have joined just about any team he wanted, and he would have enjoyed way more team success had the choice been the Ms.

sutz

Reaction score
That's good shit! Well deserved. Shame he had to wait for the invite, but go make us proud TY!

Crizilla

Reaction score
This probably won't happen again for another 20 years or something so enjoy this. On the verge of 14 straight wins wow.....

Echawks

Reaction score
I would really dig on Justin Crawford becoming a mariner.. don’t think we will last to our pick though

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I know it's way too soon to draw the Griffey comparisons, but man... Seeing Rodriguez smash the ball and making leaping catches at the wall...

Can't help seeing a bit of The Kid in this one.

sutz

Reaction score
Wait 'til the early October home games during the regular season as we jockey for a playoff spot! If we're still contending then, and if we make the playoffs, the sell-out crowd's energy and noise will be totally off the rails.
It happened that way last year. This year should be even better. Get your tickets now!