Make your bold draft prediction for the #5 pick

massari

Reaction score
Knowing what we know about the Seahawks apparent new emphasis on only adding guys with great character, and no red flags, going with Jalen Carter would be a hot take.

But anything outside of Stroud, Young, Richardson, Levis, Anderson, or a trade down would be surprising

Last edited:

Fade

Reaction score
They are trading down if they can find a partner.

Is anybody willing to trade up for Levis or Richardson is the question? I hope so.

Will Anderson is a nice consolation prize @ 5. He's no Von Miller, or Miles Garrett though.

This draft lacks blue chip talent, while simultaneously being robost in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Pretty damn good in the 4th and 5th rounds as well.

James in PA

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority, but if Anthony Richardson is sitting there at 5 and we don't take him, I'm going to be disappointed.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
My prediction. There will be 5 more posts about the 5th pick.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Trade down with Atlanta for a second rounder and maybe and late round pick. IDK who will be there at 8 but maybe JSN or Murphy. Regardless, we're overhauling the D and have needs at RB, guard and receiver so I bet Schneider uses the #5 to load up on later picks.

getnasty

Reaction score
Levis would be my bold pick too. Hoping they go Carter.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'll venture the guess of either Will Anderson or Anthony Richardson or possible trade down for more draft capital in that order (subject to change a day or two from now).

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Knowing what we know about the Seahawks apparent new emphasis on only adding guys with great character, and no red flags, going with Jalen Carter would be a hot take.

But anything outside of Stroud, Young, Richardson, Levis, Anderson, or a trade down would be surprising
Stroud and Young at 5 would be surprising, I fully expect them to go 1 & 2 and if they don't someone will gove up a load of picks to the cardinals to get whoever's left (could be us but I dpon't like the idea).

I wouldn't be surprised if we took Tyree Wilson at 5, he might we a stretch at 5 but if Anderson is gone and noone is willing to trade up to 5 for Richardson or Levis he might be the best of the rest at least for us. While I like Gonzalez in Woolen and Bryant we have two great CBs on rookie contracts for the next 3 years so I would prefer us to draft to a position of need.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Not really bold but, Levis or Richardson. We already have a lot of picks (5 top 100), due to the RW trade, so I don't really see needing to trade down for more picks. I think they traded russ for a chance to draft a QB and got lucky that the Denver pick is 5th. They are going to use it as they originally intended.

bileever

Reaction score
There should definitely be a "boo" or raspberry emoji. You really need it for the responses to this kind of thread.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jalen Carter. Just because everyone is now saying we wont take him. Don't overthink it. He fills a need and is arguably the best player in this draft.

This.

Wasn't a bold prediction a month ago, but Carter is EXACTLY the kind of player Pete covets, and I don't think he blinks twice about Carter's off field issues that he thinks he can fix once he's in the building.

I'd be nervous as hell if we picked Carter at 5, but I wouldn't be shocked. Pete's kind of guy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I do think we're heavily interested in Hooker, but not at 5.

But my guess is so is the rest of the league, he's a legitimate NFL talent. So he'll probably go in the late 1st if I had to guess.

5? Ur drunk Tannenbaum.

Chawker

Reaction score
We trade back with Tennessee giving them WR Tyler Lockett and the fifth overall pick.

In return we receive the 11 th pick RB Derrick Henry and the 41st pick.

You didn't see that one comming ? Cheers

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Schneider trades back twice in the first and selects Hooker with a pick around 25. He also picks up 8 more draft picks this year and next combined.