Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Tex I offered you another deal, I think you might like it more then my first offer....hopefully.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
No not really sorry, I really like Senaca. I like my back up having mobile abilities. Also I usually role with a 3-4 defense and Mebane does a fine job for me at the nose.

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3b92br87 said:
Tex I offered you another deal, I think you might like it more then my first offer....hopefully.

Better deal, yes. Though nothing really interesting at the moment (Shame draft picks can't be involved...). All that does is downgrade my O-Line for a better backup DE. Naaaaah.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Alright I just joined the league I am using the titans. I'm pretty sure my connection is better now because I played a whole game online without it disconnecting.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1yjk8uit said:
Can we sign free agents now even though it is before Wednesday?

Not yet, Wednesday @ 6:00 PM we can start.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Blitzer88":h4i4uteb said:
Now would anyone be willing to trade me a cb that is above 74 overall for say....Lawrence Jackson or Corey Redding?

How about Chevis Jackson 73 OVR for Redding?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":301vz1xh said:
Blitzer88":301vz1xh said:

I may need something a little more then that for Mr. Redding. :D

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
ok, my buddy is going to join as da bears...
I believe his gamertag is "mhjelm".

-SH

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2xnhe1k3 said:
ElDoceHombre":2xnhe1k3 said:
Blitzer88":2xnhe1k3 said:

I may need something a little more then that for Mr. Redding. :D

How about him + my backup LG @ 70OVR, then either forsett or moore for depth

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Hey smurf I got your trade offer and I'm trying to accept it but when I go to accept it says "The trade cannot be completed at this time. One or both of the teams in the trade have not completed their game for the current week." so do I just wait until Wednesday or are we both supposed to finish our week 1 game first.

Edit: Smurf I gave you a counter offer to your trade since I just realized how old pat williams is, let me know what you think.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't realize that till today either, I guess we have to play our week 1 games 1st before we can accept any trades...

Blitzer88

Reaction score
[/quote]How about him + my backup LG @ 70OVR, then either forsett or moore for depth[/quote]

I don't know, I really wanted a guard that could replace Rob Sims. Gosh I just wish the Hawks had better depth so I could make some good trades.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
nategreat":utna7sg4 said:
Hey, I'm putting Quintin Mikell, SS, on the trade block... 83 overall, let me know if you're interested. I could use an outside linebacker, TE, or line depth- but I'll listen to any offer.

Would you take Brian Russel and Lance Laury for him? Or Brian Russel and Rob Sims for Mikell and your starting LG.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":7p06iabw said:
nategreat":7p06iabw said:

Would you take Brian Russel and Lance Laury for him? Or Brian Russel and Rob Sims for Mikell and your starting LG.

I hope you're joking...

Brian Russell is a 76, and Rob Sims is a 73. Yeah, he'd be good for depth though... but I kind of need my starting LG. Even though he's only the forth best lineman on the team, he's still an 87. So essentially what you want me to do is give you my good players, while getting nothing in return.

I'll think about it..... :sarcasm_off:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
nategreat":1lslwx9u said:
Blitzer88":1lslwx9u said:
nategreat":1lslwx9u said:

I hope you're joking...

Brian Russell is a 76, and Rob Sims is a 73. Yeah, he'd be good for depth though... but I kind of need my starting LG. Even though he's only the forth best lineman on the team, he's still an 87. So essentially what you want me to do is give you my good players, while getting nothing in return.

I'll think about it..... :sarcasm_off:

Dang, I didn't realize your LG was an 87....I thought he would have been a little lower overall. Just thought I would throw out a deal and see what happened. Let me know about other deals you think would work.