Lynch was "sick to his stomach" early in the game...

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
makes sense alotta people in the seattle area r sick right now my daughter included..... prolly me now too

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He certainly sucked it up in crunch time. Bevell needs to thank him for pulling his butt out of the craphouse.

nategreat

Reaction score
Maybe... but if he's on the field, and running well, you STILL give him the ball 1st and GOAL from the 3.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My only question is, if they knew Lynch was feeling sick, why in the world was Michael inactive? That could have bit us in the ass.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
More concerned about injuries to Max and Russell! Pete said Russell had a few "issues". Dont need that.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Saw something earlier today about Thomas being probable because of illness. Lets hope it doesn't hit too many too hard.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":mrssa2as said:
Evil_Shenanigans":mrssa2as said:
More concerned about injuries to Max and Russell! Pete said Russell had a few "issues". Dont need that.

What does that mean? I didn't see Carroll's face or hear his tone, so it could mean anything. Hope he's okay for next week.

Wilson got up wringing his hand at one point in the 4th qtr. Then Pete said that in his presser.

mikeak

Reaction score
I wondered if Russell didn't get hurt on the kneel down. Typical Schiano crap even though Wisconsin clearly doesn't teach proper kneel down

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Evil_Shenanigans":jgwtje4v said:
Smelly McUgly":jgwtje4v said:
Evil_Shenanigans":jgwtje4v said:

What does that mean? I didn't see Carroll's face or hear his tone, so it could mean anything. Hope he's okay for next week.

Wilson got up wringing his hand at one point in the 4th qtr. Then Pete said that in his presser.

Oh man, noooooo...hope he's okay. We cannot lose him or Lynch or we're probably screwed. Just the thought of it... :pukeface:

bigcc

Reaction score
Robert Quinn was questionable this week due to illness..... we probably got it from that STL goober

Latest posts