Lynch Arrested For DUI

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure this should be in this forum, I can always move it but Lynch is a beloved Seahawks legend...

toffee

Reaction score
I'm not sure this should be in this forum, I can always move it but Lynch is a beloved Seahawks legend...

Apparently Lynch doesn't have an entourage? For someone like Lynch, or anyone who could afford, they ought to have a driver, so they could enjoy life that way.

John63

Reaction score
Forgive and forget well for some anyway

toffee

Reaction score
We are all prone to mistakes!
This!!

For me, if I am going out for a nice dinner, I have developed the habit of using Uber or Lyft. It cost be another $50 or 75 in additional to whatever the cost of dinner. But I could enjoy more than those 2 glasses of wine to keep under the DUI, with Uber, I could have my cocktail, and wine, and stuff. WITH NO FEAR. Suddenly my entertainment just got more entertaining.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Not good for Lynch…

I wonder if he’s gonna check to see any current journalist bad mouths him by suggesting he is a “thug” as he has eloquently stated previously.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

I love me some ML. But, not entirely suprising - you see him driving the golf cart with his mom a few years ago?

Pretty sure he was wasted then.

Death

Reaction score
Terrible decision to drink and drive, could have hurt not only himself but someone else also. Disappointed in him.